Welcome to the official thread for Dungeons and Dragons Night on the wiki.
- Post your actions in the comments below, after the Dungeon Master’s prompts.
- Do not troll or act implausibly. Nonsensical moves will be rendered void or deleted.
- Do not meta game. This means that if something is announced that you have no knowledge of, you may not act on it.
- Do not power game. This means that you may not control another’s character or attempt to remove another player’s chance at countering you.
- Out of character (OOC) actions or comments should be placed within parentheses like so: ((...)).
- Please do not comment or interact if you are not in the roleplay.
- Combat will be initiated by the Dungeon Master.
- Everyone starts at level one.
- To be a part of the roleplay please make your first post detailing your character’s information using the following template. Once your character has posted you may officially join the roleplay. Note, this does not replace the normal character sheet, it is just to give everyone an idea of what/who you are. Characters are also encouraged to create a backstory and expand it through posts in the game.
- Character Template:
For a thousand years the lands of Agnotus spanned across open wilderness, untamed by mortal man. From this vast land great civilizations have come and gone, carving out great kingdoms ruling over the masses like no other. For the first time in years the quarreling fiefs have been pacified under Setyi, the first High King under the Stone Lychgate. But peace could not possibly last so long. At the age of eighty-eight, the old king is taciturn and weak, and many plot to establish their own rule.
In the county of Foster, where the winter winds beat down on the tall evergreens, and the summer sun grazes the small, manageable fields, you have lived for quite some time. Whether in the provincial capital of Stalag, or the small frontier villages, life in the north has been quiet ever since you arrived. Recently however the glutinous new Count; Avarssi Froto, a peculiar and indulgent foreigner, has run your lands amuck with his poor administration skills. Work has been hard to come by and many have been forced to turn to other means.
And so begins your story, acquired from a wrinkled and old piece of parchment, an advertisement, pinned to a decrepit tavern wall. The promise of work, adventure, and good pay intrigued you, and so for one reason or another you have been prompted to take this mysterious man up on his offer. You can only imagine what wise man calls you. Perhaps some sort of great wizard or experienced fighter. Regardless you ride to the small town of Yellow Shovel, to seek out your job. As you pull into town however you see but a young, inexperienced adult, fumbling with his equipment.