After coming back from church last Sunday, I had an idea pop in my head on the Topic of althistory. What if Jesus was never born? And, what would happen if such happened? After doing some research (and using common sense), I have came to an vague idea of what the world would look like. This is what I thought.
- Hellenic Paganism would've become the main religion of the Mediterranean Sea, with small religious and ethnic minorities (like Jews and Turks) would be the non-Majority in the long run.
- Zoroastrianism would've gained a foothold in the Middle East and Central Asia - probably acting like OTL Islam when Zoroastrianists move to India.
- Norse and Germanic nations alike would have to deal with Roman influence - most likely with violence.
- The Roman Empire would suffer recession economically and in size in West Francia eventually, most likely due to wartime instability.
- Leif Erikson would've discovered the New World around when he did in OTL, setting up small colonies trade outposts for a most-likey Norse Denmark with the Natives.
Other than that, the rest of the world stays the same until their first contact with Europe, which would make their cultures more tribal and like they were before OTL European contact. Note that I am not an expert on this so feel free to do whatever below.