- Battle of Trafalgar occurs on October 21, resulting in the defeat of the British fleet under the command of Horatio Nelson.
- A continental blockade is se tup around the Greater Isles, with an vast spy network spread across the British Empire and assassinations of nobles and officials begin, as well as the sabotage of equipment begins.
- Russo-Austrian forces are defeated at the Battle of Austerlitz on December 2, 1805, and leads to the signing of the Peace of Pressburg on December 4.
- Napoleon passes the First Imperial Act, leading to the improvement of the infrastructure.
- Thomas Jefferson and Napoleon sign the Franco-American Alliance.
- French forces occupy the Papal States, and forcefully annexes the country, along with the remainder of the Italian Peninsula.
- The Peninsular War begins after Duke of Wellington attempts to dethrone Napoleon's brother, but is defeated by Napoleon when he kills Wellington outside of Madrid.
- James Madison succeeds Thomas Jefferson as President of the United States
- West and East Florida is annexed by the United States, and becomes an state in the Union.
- Chile becomes an National Junta, followed by Venezuela and Argentina, after the Peninsular War and fear of annexation by France.
- War of 1811 begins with American forces marching to and capturing York, the capital of Upper Canada, but the governor and militia fled to Montreal.
- During the same War of 1811, Napoleon launched the Invasion of England, and both wars were ended by the Treaty of London, which was signed April 23, 1812.
- The Canadian Territory Division Act is passed by James Madison, dividing the newly accquired territory into five territories.
- Russo-Turkish War begins, after the Ottoman Empire opened fire on an Russian fleet in the Black Sea.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.