Numerous changes made in Britain and some changes made in Europe and USA. This is focused on Great Britain. UK Wins
- The Normans never invade Ireland. Irish provinces are maintained until 1542.
- The Welsh rebels successfully defeat the English in the Glyndŵr Rising
- Spain goes to war with Gaelic Ireland in 1569 so Spain can invade England. Spain successfully defeats Gaelic Ireland in 1573 resulting in Spain's control, this began the Ulster Plantation, potato famine and ruthless systematic genocide against the Irish by the Spanish. In 1579, Elizabeth attacked Spain in Ireland realizing Spain's plans beginning a war. Irish clans and rebels sided with England and England successfully defeated Spain and knocking them out of Ireland. The 'Kingdom of Ireland' was created, a client state of England.
- Britain wins the Anglo-Spanish War (1654–1660). Spain officially acknowledged British rule over the West Indies and Florida, ending Spain's 'tyranny' in the West Indies and Florida.
- Britain wins the 2nd Anglo-Dutch War. The Treaty of Windsor was drawn up. This led to the Banda Islands and occupied New Netherlands ceded to Britain, in return Charles Fleetwood allowed for Suriname to be ceded to the Dutch.
- 3rd Anglo-Mysore War is renamed Anglo-Mysore War.
- No Belgium. German-speaking Community is unified with Germany
The following wars involving England/Britain never happened:
- Rebellion of 1088
- The Anarchy
- Anglo-French War (1294–1303)
- Anglo-Scottish Wars (1377–1575)
- Prayer Book Rebellion
- The 3rd and 4th Anglo-Dutch Wars
- The War of Jenkins' Ear
- War of the Quadruple Alliance
- Dummer's War
- Anglo-Cherokee War (Attakullakulla still becomes Cherokee leader)
- Tacky's War
- Pontiac's Rebellion
- 1st and 2nd Anglo-Mysore War
- Anglo-French War (1778–83)
- Anglo-Spanish War (1779–83)
- Maroon Wars
- Hawkesbury and Nepean Wars
- Anglo-Spanish War (1796–1808)
- Irish Rebellion of 1798
- Emmet's Insurrection
- Anglo-Turkish War (1807–1809)
- Anglo-Russian War (1807–1812)
- Xhosa Wars
- Baptist War (1831–1832)
- New Zealand Wars
- First Boer War
The following wars England/Britain did not get involved in:
- Italian War of 1494–1498
- War of the League of Cambrai
- War of the League of Cognac
- Dutch-Portuguese War
- Great Northern War
- War of the Spanish Succession
- War of the Austrian Succession
- French Revolutionary Wars
- War of the Third Coalition
- War of the Fourth Coalition
- War of the Fifth Coalition
- Ga-Fante War
- Revolt of the Mercenaries
- Portuguese Civil War
- 2nd Egyptian-Ottoman War
- Uruguayan Civil War
- Caste War of Yucatán
- Filibuster War
- The Act of Union is passed on 1 May 1606, officially unifying the Kingdom of England, Kingdom of Ireland and Kingdom of Scotland into the 'Kingdom of Great Britain'.
- In 1812, the Treaty of Dublin was signed by Great Britain and Ireland and so, many more Irish troops are sent to help Britain and Canada defeat the USA. Although despite this, no one really won the war. The USA didn't. Britain didn't. Canada didn't. Instead, the Treaty of Ghent was still signed as in OTL. Ireland gains independence in 1870.
- Great Britain consists of England, Scotland, and Wales - and them only.
- House of Commons has 560 members since 1606.
- After Labour's win the "Reign of Terror" begins, this is where crime rate escalated (particularly black on white), economy crashed & went into huge debts, medieval disease returned, police brutality and corruption increased (moistly against whites), immigration dramatically increased, public services face massive burdens, NHS reached a 'crises' and hospital bed shortage, increased discount among the UK.
- The British Constitution is created in 1990
- The Commonwealth of Britain Bill is successfully passed by both Parliaments in 1991. (The OTL South Africa model is used)
- The 1992 Equality Rights Act under Diane Abbott was passed which enacts "systematic discrimination (but not segeration) of British white people"
- Brexit Party instead of UKIP
- 2010 UK student protests never happened
- In this POD, the 2011 England riots were over 'positive' discrimination against British Whites.
- As part of the 2011 England riots, the 2011 Sheffield Massacre occurs. (In OTL this never happens)
- Britain triggers Article 50 on 29 March 2017, the next day the "Great Repeal Bill" was published. The EU Withdrawal Act 2018 was enacted during the Brexit negotiations, but came into force on 'exit day' on 29 March 2019 at 11:00 PM.
- UK and EU successfully agreed to a "super-Canada" style trade deal.
- Numerous election result differences since World War 2: Clement Attlee won the 1955 and 1959 elections. Harold Wilson won the 1964, 1966, 1970 and 1974 elections. Neil Kinnock won the 1983 Labour leadership election and maintained his post until 1987, Diane Abbot won the Labour leadership election in 1987 and defeats Margaret Thatcher in the 1991 election. She also wins the 1992, 1997 and 2001 elections before resigning. Jeremy Corbyn wins the 2004 leadership election becoming Prime Minister until 2015 (winning 2005 and 2010 elections).
- Malcolm Pearson is Brexit Party leader during the 2001 election, Farage succeed Pearson and leads Brexit Party into the 2006 election. Brexit Party win 12 seats in 2001 and 82 seats in the 2006 general election.
- In a stunning upset and despite -70 negative press coverage on him and his party, Nigel Farage wins 260 seats and become Prime Minister in the 2016 election (OTL: 2017 general election)
Outside the UK
- Peoples' Democratic Party in Turkey wins the 2014 president elections and holds power since then. Everything that happens in OTL happens in this as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.