Game starts in 1861.0
One half year per turn (day).
Maximum 2 actions per turn.
Vice Head Mod: (DeanSims: Talk) (USA)
- Balkans (vassal of Ottoman Empire):
- France: Enclavehunter (talk) 01:33, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Gibraltar (vassal of Spain):
- Germany: Sir DeliDog the Twenty-second (talk) 12:31, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Kharkiv (vassal of Russian Empire):
- Russian Empire: RevenantAscension (talk) 17:22, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Reichshof (Puppet state of Germany): Sir DeliDog the Twenty-second (talk) 13:06, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Transylvania (vassal of Ottoman Empire):
- United Kingdom:
- Brixen (vassal of Austria):
- Modena: --Agent 001 (I've got Licence to...?)
- Reggio Emilia:
- Naples (vassal of Spain):
- Trento (vassal of Verona):
- Venice: Octivian Marius (talk) 20:59, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Georgia (vassal of Russian Empire):
- Gujarat (UK Crown dependency):
- Hashemite Empire:
- Indochina (UK Crown dependency):
- Indonesia: Daxus Inferno (talk) 23:32, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Israelite Empire:
- Japan: -Kogasa
- Kazakh Khanate: Supremeleaderofhasanistan 13:20, 17/03/2013 (UTC)
- Korea: Daeseunglim (talk) 16:10, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Mecca (UK Crown dependency):
- Mongol Khanate:
- Ottoman Empire:
- Qing Dynasty: Alexlee8991 (talk) 05:27, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Surya (vassal of Ottoman Empire):
- Turkestani Khanate:
- Viet Empire:
- Baja California:
- Nova Scotia (UK Crown dependency):
- USA: (DeanSims: Talk)
- Madagascar (German territory):
- Modena wants to open diplomatic relations with Indochina.
- Indonesia: A massive Buddhist movement sweeps the nation, and industrialization attempts begin with a railroad being built from Jakarta to Surabaya. An offer is made to Portugal to buy East Timor (Random.org) which they accept, and another offer sent to England to buy all territories north of Australia, which they also accept, and colonization of Papua New Guinea begins. But due to the recent purchases and construction Indonesia has a bit of an economic crisis, but temporary raising of taxes fixes this.
- United States of America: A second secession occurs in the United States after the President is assassinated, leaving no strong leader in power to keep the nation strung together, this time however there is more than one secession, it is two with the South rising up in arms again and the west declaring its freedom from what they call a Oligarchy, or rule of the few. The new Republic of California (everything west of and including the Rocky Mountain states/territories) and Confederate States of America soon sign an alliance and demand recognition from the US government, which bitterly refuses after Benjamin Butler takes power, who is hated throughout the South for his cruelty to southerners. The Confederacy and California then ask the French for aid in gaining independence, and with slavery gone in both nations, it is no longer an issue. The US government soon orders an invasion of Virginia and Tennessee, and the two invasions are repulsed by Generals Thomas Jackson and Robert E Lee. With the stopping of the invasions the South proves that the war will not be a repeat of the last.
- Modena: After the high tax imposed to farmers (specially Southern farmers), there are disorders in the Southern counties of Modena. The south, leaded by Enrico Cialdini, wants to secede from the Modenese Government, ruled by Francis V. Cialdini explains the reason of this disorder: "We're sick of all these taxes imposed by an unqualified duke like Francis V!".
- Venice: The navy begins building itself up. Also the Venetian government begins building a tourist facility.
- Modena: Francis V won the war and Cialdini is death-sentenced. Modena proposes alliance with Kazakh Khanate.
- The Kazakh Khanate accepts the alliance and hopes for a bright future in relations between the two great nations.
- Japan: Japan begins to build up its military. Japan also begins expansion into Karafuto and Chishima (Kuril) Islands.
- Germany: Asks for an alliance with the USA. Military is improved, along with the infrastructure.
- Reichshof: Military and infrastructure are improved.
- Venice: Asks to ally itself the USA and Germany. Army is also improved.
- Modena: G. B. Amici has been elected National Councillor (a sort of Prime Minister).
- Japan: Japan begins to build up its military. Japan also continues expanding into Karafuto and Chishima (Kuril) Islands.
- Russia: Tsar Alexander II enacts sweeping judicial, military, civil, social, and legislative reforms, forming a national assembly, the Duma, and emancipating the serfs, as he did in OTL. He also requests an alliance with the US. Finland is given more autonomy, as well as its own assembly, (the Diet of Finland), its own currency (the markka), and, among other things, its own Finnish-controlled national railway system. Finnish is made the official language of Finland. Similar reforms occur in Poland, Byelorussia, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia, making the Tsar a very popular figure and earning him the nickname "the Liberator."
- Venice: New waves of welfare are enacted because of the money gained by the tourist attractions. Venice continues expanding down toward Greece.
- Modena builds up its army and reduces taxes for the people.
- Japan: Japan continues to build up its military. Some new towns are established.
- Kazakh Khanate: The Khanate offers an alliance with Japan and Germany.
- Japan: Japan continues to build up its military. Japan also accepts Kazakh Khanate's offer of alliance.
- Modena: After a long period of crisis caused by high taxes and wars, Modena officially announces that the national cash flow is no longer negative, and now it's now balanced. Modena also begins explorations of unclaimed costs in Africa.
- Japan: Japan continues to build up its military.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.