- The main POD has something to do with the Wars of the Roses and/or the Hundred Years' War
- The second POD is later on down the line in Russia.
- The third POD is about Scandinavia.
- The fourth POD is related to the Ottoman Empire.
Truly this is A World of Difference.
The World Political Map as of May 2014
The Nations of the World with the flags
- The Cold War: The Cold War is currently ongoing between France, Russia, America, and Japan. France leads the Continental Alliance, Eurasia the Pact of Petrograd, America the Concert of Democracies, and Japan the Great East Asian Prosperity Sphere. France and Japan grow weaker, while Eurasia suffers internal tension. America grows stronger ahead of its three competitors.
- Space Race: In this particular field America and Russia are practically one in everything they do. After the French launched the first satellite (l'Empereur I) in 1954, Eurasia and America struggled to catch up. America got the first man in space in 1957 (Albert Kerry) and Russia put the first man in orbit in 1958 (Ivan Syralatov). By then the Space Race had gained enough momentum to keep going, even to present day. After a series of French firsts, the Russians and Americans joined together during the Presidencies of John F. Kennedy and Yuri Andropov in America and Russia respectively.
- World War VI: There has been no Sixth World War to date, although many have attempted to label the Cold War as such.
- The current world population is near 8 billion.
- There are currently 43 sovereign nations on the Earth.
- The current off-world (non-permanent) population is 89.
- The largest economy in the world currently belongs to the United States.
- The largest army in the world currently belongs to Eurasia.
- The largest navy in the world currently belongs to the United States.
- The largest air force in the world currently belongs to the United States.
- The country with the largest population is India.
- The smallest country in the world is Oceania.
- The largest country in the world is Russia.
- The most commonplace form of government in the world is constitutional monarchism.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.