|Arab and Middle Eastern Alliance|
(and largest city)
|Official languages||Arabic, English, Turkish, Kurdish, Persian, Hebrew and Greek|
|Type||Military, cultural, trade and political Alliance|
|Government||Nationalistic, Pan-Arabist/Zionist co-venture (assuming such a pearling would work, but Egypt will try hard!)|
|Establishment||February 3rd, 1976|
It was formed on February 3rd, 1976, at the Aswan summit.
- Crush all toxic, Middle Eastern despots, like the OTL Col. Kaddafi,
- Promote the Arab, Jewish, Kurdish, Iranian, Cypriot, Turkish, Greek, Toubou and Nubian causes in the world.
- Stabilize the Middle East, Gulf States, Anitolia and North Africa,
- Concidder Egypt and all things Egyptian as 'cool',
- Form a rival grouping to defend national and regional interests from the aims of LOAN, CANT and the Axis.
- No observer nations, either you are with us or against us. There is no in between.
- You can admit a country into AMEA if you are already a member.
- Issues amongst members are solved through who ever has more votes.
- Any member can propose an issue.
- Nukes, bios and chems are banned.
- If you have any ideas about another rule, just propose it.
- Royalist Libya
- North Sudan
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.