- Operation Sealion commences with Britain falling by 13 December 1940. Scottish resistance is quickly disbanded after the British and Irish puppet states are established.
- The institution of the British Kingdom is formally kept in the spirit of Vittorio Emmanuele II and Spain, but subject to the Fascist party that controls Parliament. Most of the British colonies revolt and set up free governments. The only successful resistance occurs in the East India Company where betrayed British military, officials, and citizens, aligned with their "colored cousins" in the forming of a multicultural yet caste-oriented, Independent India. They still use the Victorian relic of the Empire of India as an institution and a Rajah is given the symbolic title of Emperor where in practice a Parliament has control.
- Plans begin for Operation Mare Nostrum, formally aligning Spain and Portugal with the German-Italian sphere, with the aims of restitution of the Roman Provinces lost millennia ago, and Aryanizing Northern Africa, the Balkans, and Levante.
- Operation Mare Nostrum begins under Roman Fascist direction, but with heavy German support and influence. The British are defeated with Suez and Gibraltar the last regions taken. Egypt and the Arab States form an Arab Union aligned with Berlin, but the European Colony of Levante is created comprising Lebanon, Palestine, Sinai and Suez. Plans for a European Union begin.
- Stalin's purges become more widespread and nationalist guerrillas begin to form in the Western Soviet Republics. The Party denies this, but begins a new 5-year plan called "самое сердце" (Heartland) to develop and force migration into Western Siberia out of proportion.
- Germany and the USSR sign a mutual defence act in which Hitler proclaims, "We celebrate that our cousins in the East are forging a Slavic homeland where they belong, and where they can implement their version of our common goal of Socialism."
- The Congress of Innsbruck begins, presided over by Mussolini. The agenda is focused on creating a single European Union. The items include: Aryanization of the Balkans, North Africa and Levante, and the deportation of Slavs to the USSR.
- The Axis secretly begin sending weapons and covert Slavic agents into the Western Soviet Republics. The Slavic Nationalist insurgency is secretly but honestly blessed by Hitler and Mussolini.
- The Congress of Rome establishes a European Union with three member states, and its colonies :
- Gross Deutsches Reich: comprising Germany, Austria, Benelux, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania Bulgaria and Half of Yugoslavia.
- New Roman Empire: comprising the provinces of Italy, France, Iberia, Lusitania, Mauretania, Libya, Cyrenaica, Ilyrium (Balkan Adriatic Coast) and Greece with Cyprus. Native Arabs and Berbers are driven out south to the Sahel in "Infrastructure Projecs" or deported to independent Egypt
- Skandinavisk Federation: comprises the four northern kingdoms including Britain, unified into one nation stretching from Finland to Greenland. German intervention is not necessary in Sweden after the Fascist Party pushes for elections and wins in an environment of fear and turmoil. The Kalmar Festival is held as the beginning of a new tradition of northern socialist brotherhood.
- Levante is established as a homeland for European Aryans who without hope cling to Christianity instead of National Socialism. It is not a member nation nor a colony, but an "Autonomous European Extra Continental Domain". In time it would turn into a Theocracy with scarce supervision from Berlin and Rome. A Unified Christian Zionist Church is created which permanently weakens the power of the Papacy.
- The Arab Union is formed comprising Syria, Iraq, the Arabian Peninsula and Egypt. Nationalism and Kemalist secularism spread in the Arab world. German investments in oil are secured and exploitation begins at unexpected levels when Royal Shell is "absorbed" by I.G. Farben and fully explores and develops the Persian Gulf. Persian and Turkish independence is respected, but they align with and fall into the European sphere of influence.
- Hitler recognizes that Lebensraum and Resource Autonomy have been achieved. The USSR is not seen as a desirable conquest but is perceived as a strategic threat. The Russians on their side have displaced all food to the soldiers and the populace is not prepared for the upcoming winter. Ukrainian and Western Russian crops are to be sent to Siberia according to the "Heartland" 5-year plan. Increasing Fascist tendencies arise within the party where open discussions begin regarding whether they are more Russians than Communists.
- Goebbels makes a long official visit to America and meets not only with the Fascist Party of America, but also with the isolationist America First Party. The hope is to replace the Democratic and Republican choices by a new order of Nazi-friendly bipartisanship.
- Martin Bormann visits Argentina, now under German influence, and urges President Farrel to address the Jewish problem, and draw clear racial laws to fully Aryanize the Southern Cone. Though some temples are burned down by mobs, no official action is taken against Jews. Instead a plan is conceived to evacuate most Indians and mixed-blood citizens to the Buenos Aires' satellite states of Paraguay and Bolivia.
- After the great Soviet artificial famine of 1944, anti-Soviet, Nationalist uprisings erupt in the Baltic, Ukraine and the Caucasus. Europeans aid the militias, even training them in the Reich. Stalin meets with Hitler, enraged that this explicitly violates their mutual defense and friendship agreement, but Hitler replies that such agreement is void now that the Reich is legally only an autonomous member of a sovereign European Union. The best that can be expected is a protracted peace.
- Germany pushes Turkey and Persia to allow preemptive German military bases against the Soviets, and to help the Caucasian Liberation Front. Hostilities erupt between Soviet troops and European Support Teams aiding Armenian rebels.
- Hitler convinces Stalin that this is but an unauthorized skirmish and peace is preserved - but a new period of rearmament begins.
- Bormann visits South Africa and Rhodesia, and helps build a multilingual plan for a new Dutch, German and English Austral Africa. With German support Apartheid begins to be efficiently implemented in both South Africa and Argentina, and importation of minerals and food to the Reich soars as both countries cease trading with the United States.
- Ukrainian Nationalists take control of the Pripet marshes. Germany creates a front army composed entirely of Slavs displaced from Poland, Slovakia and other now Germanized regions, and transports it to the USSR. The rebellion spreads to the neglected European sector of Russia and a Russian Fascist underground is formed.
- The Final Solution to the Jewish Question is reshaped into a more cost-effective structure. All KZ inside the Reich are dismantled and the surviving Jewish population is shipped to the Eastern Border and integrated into Sonderkomandos or as slave labor to build supply lines. The war with the Soviet Union is only a step away.
- In America Fascist mobs take to the streets in demonstrations as the New Deal is replaced by a second and third deal that fails to solve the depression. The Democratic Party led by FDR fears the rebels have ties with European Fascism and cracks down on the Isolationists as well by declaring a state of emergency, suspending civic liberties for an indeterminate time. It is considered to place German immigrants in camps.
- Japan finally crushes the Chinese Resistance with massive biological warfare with a two=thirds elimination quota reducing ethnic Hans to just above 100 million. Tibet and Uyghur are turned into Japanese puppet states, while the rest of China experiments a Japanization. Chinese children under twelve are taken into Collective State Custody, as well as all newborns, where they are raised and "naturally" selected to form Japanese militias. All other Chinese above twelve are refused any kind of official Japanese documentation and are therefore legal refugees in their own land. The urban population begins to diminish. Farmers are the least affected by Tokyo's rule.
- Japan and the European Union sign a Mutual Defence Pact, with the stated goal of "containing" the USSR and (British) Indian Empire menace for the sake of a peaceful unification of Europe and Asia.
- The USSR is at the brink of civil war. Foreign aid to nationalist groups must end, and so Stalin declares war on the EU and invades European territory. The Soviets are gradually driven back but no offensive is taken towards Belorussia except for more support to the Slavic nationalists.
- Operation Ohotsuku-Greater Manchukuo begins: Japan invades Vladivostok and advances toward Khabarovsk. The Kuril islands are taken. America worries for Alaska's safety.
- Operation Eisbär begins: Germany invades Leningrad and the Baltic Coast (Ostland), and establishes a beachfront in the Crimea. Now all Slavs under German control have either died, been deported, or been turned into militias fighting on the Eastern Front.
- FDR sends a letter of support to Stalin, and promises to send help as soon as he has restored order in America. Isolationist tendencies, as well as most private financial activities, are now increasingly seen as treason by the now all-pervasive government agencies in America. Protestors take to the streets in San Francisco after Roosevelt declares America will be sending arms to the USSR.
- Operation Eisbär is fully implemented and all major cities in the European sector of Russia are carpet bombed. Missile bombing is tested but it is still not cost-effective compared to Luftwaffe bombers.
- In the spring of 1947 the Germans deploy their new Blitzpanzers and conquer the entire European sector of Russia. The Caucasus and Volga regions are taken from a southern front headquartered in Trebizond (The Turks leased part of the city to the Germans for "999 years"). The two-pronged strategy succeeds in defeating Western Russia, and meets in Stalingrad, soon renamed Volgostad. The frontier now stretches to the Ural Mountains. A Chuvashi-Tatar state is created as a buffer zone between the now only Asian USSR and European-occupied Russia.
- Stalin moves the capital to Novosibirsk.
- The Russian National Party and its members are the only citizens to enjoy limited freedom in occupied Russia. Communists are sent to work to their deaths in infrastructure projects, while Jews are "handled" in a single concentration camp next to the Kazakh border: Reinheitopfer-Konzentrationslager, or KZ-ROS, located between German Astrakhan and Soviet Guryev.
- FDR is given extraordinary presidential powers by an Emergency Joint Committee. Having crushed free enterprise he now prepares for war in the name of democratic corporativism. The fear of the whole Old World being conquered by hardline fascists prevents a public outcry.
- The Reich's Nuclear Program succeeds in making a working prototype, which is tested in KZ-ROS, effectively solving the Jewish problem and gaining weapon supremacy at the same time. The camp (or rather cluster of six camps) had capacity for 1.200.000 but two million more prisoners were herded in for the event. The nuclear cloud can be seen by the Soviet front line soldiers.
- Japan proceeds by taking Eastern Siberia through conventional but overwhelming war, and advances toward Lake Baikal as they take Ulan Ude. The Japanese nuclear program is completed, most tests taking place on the Manchurian coast and in the Kuril atolls.
- Persia is given carte blanche by the Reich to invade Turkmenistan, declaring war on the USSR on May 20th.
- On July 14th Germany strikes Sverdlovsk (Yekaterinburg) with two and Chelyabisk with six nuclear bombs, causing complete destruction and terror. Germans move their Slavic soldiers toward the contaminated territory to pacify the survivors and clear the terrain. Hitler offers unconditional surrender but Stalin stubbornly refuses.
- On July 22th Stalin is assassinated and a nationalist coup ensues. Soon the Red Army pledges allegiance to the Russian Monarchy in absentia and the Russian National Congress (RNC) representing it. Most Russians simply see this as a change in command and replace their badges discreetly.
- The Reich has scheduled a second row of nuclear bombings but had not foreseen Stalin's assassination, Albert Speer convinces Hitler to wait.
- Japan attacks Irkutsk and Krasnojarsk with kamikaze nuclear bombers. This is seen by Hitler as an act of defiance from Japan by targeting territory west of Lake Baikal, inside the would-be European sphere of influence.
- On August 6th Novosibirsk begin negotiations with Hitler and signs a peace agreement. The Central Asian Republics would go to Japan with the exception of Persian Turkmenistan and northern Kazakhstan. The remainders of Russia would be formalized in a Siberian National Social Republic stretching east of the Urals and west of Irkutsk to the Arctic Coast.
- The Reich is now in peace. Siberia is considered for admission into the European Union. Japan has signed peace with the USSR and has fully occupied China, Indochina and Insulindia, but is still engaged in a long guerrilla war in Bangladesh against the "Indian Empire". Tokyo reconsiders priorities and looks to the east.
- Roosevelt dies before pledging a ban on nuclear weapons. Henry A. Wallace assumes the presidency with its extraordinary powers. He seeks to provide full employment and benefits through rearmament, corporatization and consensus. However as the prospect for nuclear technology in the near future looks dim for America, Wallace seeks a foreign policy of expanding into Latin America and strengthening the navy. He urges the Axis to ban nuclear power; the Axis reply by urging him to rid America of racial impurities. America is submerged in random riots that soon give rise to a police state to ensure peace and order.
- Brazil, and the rest of Latin America with the exception of Chile, Argentina and its satellites Bolivia, Paraguay and Uruguay, sign a mutual defense treaty with the United States. Argentina in response deploys troops to its satellites and Chile, assuring the southern cone of America will remain loyal to the European Union.
- The NSDAP feels it is time to effect a Final Solution of the World Peace Objective, and sees America as the last remaining dissonant element. Japan wants to secure the entire Pacific Ocean as its sphere of influence and has been sending thousands of troops under cover as immigrants to Ecuador, Peru and Mexico, to act as sleeping agents in preparation for an invasion or coup.
- The German nuclear program and the Japanese chemical and biological program are integrated in a joint Strategic Force Commission.
- Operation Untergang is launched by Germany and Japan against the United States.
- Japan occupies Baja California and Vancouver Island with Mexican and Canadian approval.
- New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, and Norfolk-Virginia Beach are destroyed by 26 nuclear bombs in successive attacks from the morning of February 2th to the evening of Feb 5th. A radioactive belt is formed between Maryland and Boston, separating the continent from Long Island, Southern Jersey, and the Delmarva Peninsula. The first three territories are soon occupied by European troops in a massive airlift from Greenland and the Azore Islands.
- Japan conventionally strikes and occupies Hawaii and proceeds with its Japanization; but thirteen nuclear bombs are dropped in California and Seattle while nearly a million Japanese troops cross over from Mexico to California and Arizona, and from Vancouver Island to the Cascade area. The west coast is struck once again by Japanese bomb planes, and biological warfare is used to exterminate dense urban populations. Oregon is taken by a small Japanese contingent only four weeks after the first bomb attacks in San Diego.
- The Pentagon assumes executive power of the American Government as it faces total war in the homeland.
- The northeastern United States is heavily attacked by the Reich and the EU. Utah secedes in the chaos and forms the State of Deseret, a neutral theocracy. Colorado and Texas are still points of conflict between the EU and Japan.
- The United States surrenders, and is split into a German-occupied east, a Japanese-occupied west, and the neutral Rocky Mountains Republic, a buffer state between the two.
- A death camp is built at Croton-on-Hudson.
Relations between Germany and Japan Sour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.