Mindanao, or commonly known as Southern Philippines, is an island group of the Philippines.
The Mindanao islands include Mindanao itself, Dinagat, Siargao, Camiguin, Samal, plus the Sulu Archipelago, composed primarily of Basilan, Sulu, and Tawi-Tawi.
All items (21)
- File:Flag of Maguindanao.svg
- File:Flag of Mindanao.png
- File:Flag of the ARMM.png
- File:Flag of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.svg
- Mindanao (state) (Alternity)
- File:Mindanao National Emblem copy.jpg
- File:MNLF flag.svg
- Moroland (Cherry, Plum, and Chrysanthemum)