Greek Alaskans (Greek: Ελληνοαλασκανοί, Ellinoalaskanoi; Russian: Греческие аляскинцы, Grecheskiye alyaskintsy) are Alaskan citizens who are of Greek descent. Over 3 million Alaskans claim to be fully or partially of Greek ancestry.
Notable Greek Alaskans
- Mikhail Dukakis — Former President of Alaska
- Pyotr Karmanos — Sports Team Owner
- Afanasy Karvelov (born Athanasios Karvelas) — Businessman
- Ivan Katsimatidis — Billionaire
- Dmitry Martynov — Comedian
- Georgy Stefanopulos — Journalist
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.