Hope of the World is an alternate timeline created by ThatDudeRightHere. It has several points of divergence, as shown below. A focus of this is preservation of cultures that came to an end in OTL.
Currently, this timeline is in a mainly abandoned state, but I'll keep trying to work on it under a different name, and I'll also keep updating it.
Differences between our timeline
There are multiple differences in this timeline that make it distinct from OTL, such as WWI ending in a stalemate, the Russian colony in Djibouti known as Sagallo being more successful, and the Republic of California never joining the U.S.
We only have five major editing rules:
- Be plausible and consistent with stuff from the timeline. That means no adding things that contradict what happens this ATL.
- No aliens, magic, or other unrealistic stuff.
- Don't add alternate geographies to here, such as fictional continents, fictional islands, or alternate climates (ex. the Sahara being Green or the Arctic being dry).
- Please try not to convert monarchies to republics and vice-versa.
- No nation wanks, which are nations that have been exaggerated, expanded or otherwise generally overpowered to the point of absurdity.