- Ideas and proposals and development of Cromwell the Great
| The following Cromwell the Great page is a proposal.
It has not been ratified and is therefore not currently part of the Cromwell the Great timeline. You are welcome to correct any errors and/or comment on the talk page. If you add this template to an article, please don't forget to mention this proposal on the main discussion page.
Have any ideas, proposals or comments of this timeline?. Go ahead and write them. (Please remember to sign your posts using four tildes (~~~~) or the signature button).
- Ideas and Proposals (this page) or Talk:Ideas and Proposals (Cromwell the Great)
- Category of proposals
- See Kingdom of Louisiana idea proposal of The History Nerd in talk page of Louisiana.
To do list
- Colonial North America
Ireland (Settlement and problem) and Act of Union (legal incorporation of Ireland into the Commonwealth) Lord Presidents of the Provinces of Ireland Prince Rupert??? Charter companies.
- British and French India
- Brainstorming. Development and history of British North American colonies: New England, Maryland, Virginia, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Quebec, Borealia, Ohio and Tennessee). See America (Cromwell the Great)
- South American National Independence and Liberation Wars.
Symbols of Power
Ideas for symbols of office (commonwealth mace, civic crown, sash?, and what other republican regalia or symbols?)
The installation of the Lord Protector: A robe of purple velvet lined with ermine, a Sword of state and a Scepter, and the Bible, sitting in the "Coronation Chair" or "King Edward's Chair." (source)
Other names of countries, place, etc.
Successor states of the Commonwealth of the Three Nations
|Flag||Coat of Arms||Country||Regime||Capital||Established||Notes|
|Poland||Republic||Warsaw||1830 to date||Former member of the Polish–Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth|
|Lithuania||Republic||Vilnius||1830 to date||Former member of the Polish–Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth|
|Ruthenia||Republic||Lviv||1830 to date||Former member of the Polish–Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth|
|Belarus||Republic||Minsk||1830 to date||Former member of the Polish–Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth|
Great Eastern War
Poland (Polish: Polska), is a country located in Central Europe.
Lithuania (Lithuanian: Lietuva) is a country in the Baltic region of Europe.
Ruthenian (Ruthenian: Руское, Ukrainian: Руте́нія, Belorusian: Рутэнія), is a country located in Central Europe.
Belarus (Belorusian: Беларусь, Ukrainian: Білорусь, Russian: Белоруссия), is a country of Eastern Europe. Formed with the help of Russia by the local Belorussian szlachta.
- ↑ Called Old Church Slavonic in its written form.