Presidents of the Arab Republic of Egypt
- The First President of Egypt was Muhammad Naguib (Born 20 February 1901 – Died 29 August 1984) Served 18th June 1953 to 23rd June 1956, one of the leaders of the Egyptian Revolution of 1952.
- The Second President of Egypt was Gamal Abdel Nasser (Born 15 January 1918 – died 28 September 1970) served as President 23 June 1956 – 28 September 1970
- The Third President of Egypt was Muhammad Anwar El Sadat, (Born 25 December 1918 – Assassinated 6 October 1981) serving from 15 October 1970 until his assassination by fundamentalists on 6 October 1981.
- The Forth, and most recent, former President was Hosni Mubarak (Born 4th May 1928 - Excecuted 7th January 1984) was excecuted by the Muslim Brotherhood after the 1983 Coup deta.
Between 7th January 1984 and 21st November 1994 the Presidential position was vacant
Restoration of President of Egypt
- The Fifth President of Egypt was Kamal Ganzouri (Born 12th January 1933). His first term began on 21st November 1994, and he served three six-year terms until March 22nd, 2012.
- The Sixth and current President of Egypt is Prince Muhammed Ali Sa'id, the son of Fuad II, formerly the King of Egypt. He was sworn in on March 22nd, 2012, and barring death or resignation, will serve at least six years in the role.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.