Michael Stanley Dukakis (born November 3, 1933) served as the 65th and 67th Governor of Massachusetts, from 1975 to 1979 and 1983 to 1991 respectively. He is the longest-serving Governor in Massachusetts history, and only the second Greek American Governor in U.S. history, after Spiro Agnew. In 1988, he was the Democratic nominee for President, but lost to the Republican candidate, then–Vice President, George H. W. Bush.
Alternate versions of Michael Dukakis have been discovered in the multiverse:
- Michael Dukakis, 44th President of the United States (A World of Difference)
- Michael Dukakis, 35th President of the United States (French Trafalgar, British Waterloo)
- Michael Dukakis, 41st President of the United States (President Dukakis)
- Michael Dukakis, 7th Secretary of Transportation (Byrd Timeline)
- Michael Dukakis (How many Sixes does Adolf Nazi have to Roll?)