|The following Great White South article is obsolete.
This article is no longer part of the Great White South timeline. This page has not been deleted from this website for sentimental and reference purposes. You are welcome to comment on the talk page.
|New Swabian SS|
Flag of the New Swabian SS
|Headquarters||Neumayer, New Swabia|
|Commander-in-Chief||Chancellor of New Swabia|
|Domestic suppliers||Neuschwabenen Waffen und Munitionsfabriken|
|Foreign suppliers||Heckler & Koch GmbH|
The New Swabian SS (German: Schutzstaffel-Neuschwabenland, abbreviated SS-NS) was a paramilitary organization formed by the National Socialist German Workers' Party of New Swabia. Based on the German organization of the same name, the New Swabian SS first served as the personal bodyguard of the New Swabian Nazis before becoming one of the largest military arms of the state, second only to the New Swabian Wehrmacht. After the Nazi Party's defeat in the New Swabian Civil War, the SS-NS was disbanded and banned on New Swabia.
- Karl-Friedrich Woller (1940-50)
- Maximillian Andersen (1950-56)
- Matthias Blatajewisch (1956-64)
- Rolf Rieme (1964-68)
- Kurt Hansel von und zu Eckelburg (1968-70)
- Max-Erich Kindl (1970-74)
- Rudolf von Riskel (1974-75)
- Julianus Rammameller (1975-78)
- Adolf Schellefer (1978-79)
- Carl Hans-Otto Rund (1979-80)
- Elsa von Kesselring (1980-81)
- Heinrich Banders (1981)
- Walther Kunz (1981-82)