- 1804: The Napoleonic Wars erupts.
- 1815: The Napoleonic Wars ended.
- 1914: World War I started.
- 1916: World War I ended earlier than OTL, so the Russian Empire never got overthrown by the Red Army which meant no rise of Communism and no Cold War. Even know Communism will never rise after World War I, Socialists can still rise up in power without the communist influence.
- 1795: Kingdom of Hawaii was established.
- 1843: The Paulet affair of the Hawaiian Islands failed to occupy the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- 1845: Kingdom of Hawaii annexed Midway Atoll and Johnson Atoll as territories of Hawaii.
- 1859: Kingdom of Hawaii annexed the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands.
- 1882: Hawaii attempted to conquer the Gilbert Islands, Jarvis Island, Howland Island and Baker Island, but the conquest was a failure since Europeans already had influence on the Gilbert Islands, while Jarvis Island, Howland Island and Baker Island become part of the United States Minor Outlying Islands.
- 1850: Tokugawa Shogunate lost the war to the Ainu rebels
- 1895: Japan annexed Taiwan from the Qing Dynasty
- 1905: Japan occupied the Korean Empire
Siberia (North Asia)
- 1639: The Fundamental Orders of Connecticut were established and it's very different from OTL.
- 1662: The Charter of Connecticut replaced the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut and it's also very different from OTL as well.
- 1745: The Charter of Connecticut was later rewritten and they gather around 13 states to gain independence, but Great Britain refused their independence so they can't get their independence and The Charter of Connecticut was eventually burned up and abolished by Great Britain.
After the American Revolution
- 1788: After the US Constitution was finalized, the government is officially a federal multi-party parliamentary constitutional republic.
- 1815: United States defeated the UK in the War of 1812, annexing Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, some parts of Quebec, New Brunswick, parts of Southern Ontario, Bermuda and divided British Bahamas into North Bahamas and South Bahamas.
- 1830: USA gather around Anti-British supporters in British Canada to erupt the Canadian Revolution.
- 1836: Texas and California got independence from Mexico.
- 1837: Canada got independence from the UK.
- 1840: Rio Grande got independence but it was short-lived just as in OTL.
- 1847: Republic of Canada was disestablished and was turn back into British Canada.
- 1850: Two years after Yucatan was given back to Mexico by USA. Yucatán tried to gain Independence from Mexico again and they successfully established a third republic, but the State of Chan Santa Cruz saw a chance that they wanted to get independence which caused the Caste War of Yucatán which the war started two years earlier.
- 1853: Baja California and Sonora got independence from Mexico.
- 1861: The American Civil War erupted with USA vs CSA which Mexico supported the USA, while Britain supported the CSA.
- 1865: The Confederacy was defeated and the USA annexed Vancouver island and the areas near the island from British Canada.
- 1867: Britain had purchased Alaska from the Russian Empire during the Alaska Purchase.
- 1888 - 1896: The rise of the Labor Party has been winning few elections to rise until it's dissolution of the political party in 1896 due to the loss of members and interest.
- 1912: Progressive Party candidate, Theodore Roosevelt won the 1912 parliamentary election, defeating Woodrow Wilson and other candidates in the election.
- 1980: Electoral College Rebellion in the USA, trying to overthrow the multi-party parliamentary system for a two-party presidential system.
- 2012: Another Electoral College Rebellion occurred in the USA.
- 1508: Portugal colonized Amapá former known as Portuguese Guyana and Brazilian Guyana
- 1608: Grand Duchy of Tuscany did an expedition to go explore to Northern Brazil and the Amazon River.
- 1811: The Supreme Junta of Venezuela successfully got independence from Spain.
- 1978: Amapá got its independence after 470 years of being ruled under Portugal and 153 years of being ruled under Brazil.
- 1999: A Bolivarian Revolution erupted in Venezuela.
- 2015: Guayana formerly known as Spanish Guyana and Venezuelan Guyana got its independence during the Crisis in Venezuela.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.