The Peace of Amsterdam ended the anti-French War in 1694.
- France had to give up its allies:
- In Atlantis:
- Virginia (OTL Georgia) and eastern Nouvelle France (OTL Hispaniola) became Spanish
- Quebec (OTL Ontario) became English
- Louisiane north of the Arkansas was divided between Italy (the South) and Denmark-Braunschweig (the North).
- Haraldsland (OTL Newfoundland) was ceded by the latter to England.
- The Empire of Mexico became a Spanish colony.
- In Europe:
- The Pyrenees became the new French-Spanish border.
- Luxemburg-Lorraine was given back to Charles XI of Brabant-Limburg.
- Baden was restored.
- Switzerland received the lands lost too, but has to promise neutrality.
- Milan, Ravenna and Genoa became Italian, to drive a wedge between Savoy and Venice.
- Flanders, Hennegau / Hainaut became Dutch again.
- Karl II of Württemberg-Austria was deposed, Eberhard X (his father is counted as Eberhard IX, although he never officially reigned) became new grand duke, together with his brother Ludwig V.
- The Alliance des Alpes was dissolved.
To resolve the religious conflict, the council of Cork was called.
Many areas in northern and western Germany had been devastated by the war; more than one tenth of the population had died.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.