The Peace treaty of Baghdad was declared after a dialogue between the Caliph and the Maharaja Rana Pratap. This treaty was declared between the Abbasid Caliphate and Aryavarta. The treaty was modified and signed in Baghdad in 1582.
Articles of the Peace
- Bengal shall no more be a part of the Arab Indian Company.
Aryavarta shall not war with the members of the Arab Indian Company for the next 100 years. Aryavarta shall not interfere in the matters of the nations of the Malay Islands for the next 100 years.
- The Caliphate will withdraw its troops and end the holy war.
- The Aryavarta- Bengal war shall continue without interference.
- Aryavarta shall pay monetary reparations to the Caliphate.
Those kinds of truces and pacts DO NOT exist yet. You can't enforce this as it gives you an almost permanent CB on them with no reason pretty much -Feud
- Abbasid Caliph
- Maharaja Rana Pratap Singh