| The following Yellowstone: 1936 Republic of Texas. is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
|This Yellowstone: 1936 page is a Proposal.
It has not been ratified and is therefore not yet a part of the Yellowstone: 1936 Timeline. You are welcome to correct errors and/or comment at the Talk Page. If you add this label to an article, please do not forget to make mention of it on the Main Discussion page for the Timeline.
After the Yellowstone Eruptions, the government of Texas quickly evacuated to the city of Corpus Christi and declared the entire western part of the nation a disaster zone. Once they realized that the federal government was no longer able to protect them, they reorganized the remaining counties and towns left as a loose collection of city-states and an alliance called the Texas Confederation. The states were (Population: Census 1937)-
- Beaumont (Population: 41,058)
- Brazoria (Population: 146,294)
- Fort Bend (Population: 96,859)
- Galveston (Population: 59,265)
- Hardin (Population: 9,728)
- Houston (Population: 956,416)
- Jasper (Population: 4,825)
- Liberty (Population: 6,379)
- Newton (Population: 1,852)
- Orange (Population: 27,924)
- Tyler (Population: 7,257)