Roman Superiority will be an Alt-history written by Crazy-Lihkan38 and is currently being pieced together. Its timeline branches off regular Earth at around 350 AD.
- 301: Armenia is the first state to accept Christianity. (OTL)
- 324: Constantinople is made new capital of Roman Empire by Constantine the Great. (OTL)
- 337: Constantine the Great dies. (OTL)
- 340's: The Western and Eastern part of the Roman Empire start to quarrel about religion.
- 344: Shapur II of the Sassanid Empire declares war on the Roman Empire during the reign of Constantius II and Constans. (OTL)
- 350: Constantius II becomes ruler of all Rome. (OTL)
- 355: Roman Empire splits into 3 parts, the Western Roman Empire which accepts Paganism, the Eastern Roman Empire which accepts Eastern Orthodox, and the Southern Roman Empire which accepts the Carthaginian Church.
- Late 355: The Eastern Roman Empire continues its war with the Sassanid Empire under the rule of Maximus of Constantinople.
- 356: Gaius of Alexandria, Emperor of the Southern Roman Empire starts to build up an army in Memphis to invade the Kingdom of Kush.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.