|Open For Adoption
OPEN FOR ADOPTIONThis is my first ever made timeline, and I'm trying to do my best. The point of it is - Soviets invading the American sector of the West Berlin in 1949 and the World after that.
- Vladimir Grozarev is appointed new Military Minister of Soviet Union.
- Soviet Union demands Berlin given to them. United States , France and United Kingdom denies it.
- Soviet Union issues an embargo on United States, France and United Kingdom. Vladimir Grozarev begins forming the plans of Encirclement of Berlin and Invasion of Allies.
- Soviet Union begins deploying their units, as stated in V.Grozarev's plans.
- Soviet Union sets portable anti-AA's on their border, and begins shooting down all allied planes. Two hours later, the war begins, and Vladimir's two plans of Encirclement of Berlin and Invasion of Allies have begun. First battle: Battle of Neukölln.
- Battle of American-Russian Berlin.
- Air Battle of Allied-Soviet Wall.
- Allied-Soviet Wall is crushed by Panda 37 tanks - the newly Soviet-designed war machines, light tanks.
- Coastal Battle of Danzig.
- Battle of Schleswig-Holstein Region begins.
- Battle of Schleswig-Holstein Region ends.
- Map of Soviet-Allied Germany after Scheswig-Holstein Region's Battle is made:
- After understanding that the Soviet Union is stronger, the Allies ask for peace, because, as they stated, it harms not only soldiers, but also the peaceful civilians. The Soviet Union accepts the peace treaty, but keeps the occupied sectors to themselves.
- Soviet Union continues their research on nuclear weapons. They also send a bunch of espionage agents(spies) to USA to find some information about nuclear tests. Soviet Union is not willing to end the war yet. "This is not the end. This is just the beginning." - said Vladimir Grozarev to Joseph Stalin. After this, Joseph laughed evily, lleaving the officer, wile Vladimir began his plans on the Second Invasion of Allies.
- Soviet Union, with a signature of Vladimir Grozarev and Joseph Stalin, declares the independence of Lithuania, LatviaAsh - Secession Studios
and Estonia, where the elections are started. However, as the declaration states, these countries are still supposed to bring 20% of their made goods to Soviet Union, for five years.
- Under the order of J.Stalin, Poland is forced to join USSR. This is done so, because the Soviet Union, due to cold weather, has decreased production of military supplies.
- Under the order of V.Grozarev, Lithuania is forced to join USSR again. A huge military port is ordered to be constructed in Klaipėda(port city of Lithuania).
- Assassination of Joseph Stalin. The order was given by an unknown person. The murderer escaped. Vladimir Grozarev takes over the dicatator's seat of USSR and quickly orders to increase spending on the research of atomic bombs.
26.Medium-sized dangerous machines with a capacity of 50 "Gulash 12" rockets and 5 mini-bombs("Malysh 5") are being prepared in Soviet Union, for a second invasion of Allies.
27. After the two-hour discussions with The Soviet Council, USSR declares war on Sweden, for the valuable oil resources and the easier passage to the Norway. Sweden strikes back with an already prepared force.