|Open For Adoption
- The mysterious Vladimir Grozarev is appointed new Military Minister of Soviet Union.
- Soviet Union demands Berlin given to them. United States, France and United Kingdom denies it.
- Soviet Union issues an embargo on United States, France and United Kingdom. Vladimir Grozarev begins forming the plans of Encirclement of Berlin and Invasion of Allies. The justification for the embargo is the alleged sheltering of Nazi war criminals, which was occurring in Operation Paperclip.
- In East Asia, the USSR rushes to invade Hokkaido island in Northern Japan, though woefully unprepared. Soviets also advanced into Korea, with the intention of denying the country to American soldiers.
- Soviet Union begins deploying their units, as stated in V. Grozarev's plans.
- Soviet Union sets portable anti-AA's on their border, and begins shooting down all allied planes. Two hours later, the war begins, and Vladimir's two plans of Encirclement of Berlin and Invasion of Allies have begun. First battle: Battle of Neukölln.
- Battle of American-Russian Berlin.
- Air Battle of Allied-Soviet Wall.
- Allied-Soviet Wall is crushed by Panda 37 tanks - the newly Soviet-designed war machines, light tanks.
- Coastal Battle of Danzig.
- Battle of Schleswig-Holstein Region begins
- Map of Soviet-Allied Germany after Schleswig-Holstein Region's Battle is made:
- After understanding that the Soviet Union was in a stronger position temporarily, the Allies ask for peace, because, as they stated, it harms not only soldiers but also the peaceful civilians. The Soviet Union accepts the peace treaty but keeps the occupied sectors to themselves.
- Soviet Union continues their research on nuclear weapons. They also send a bunch of espionage agents(spies) to USA to find some information about nuclear tests. Soviet Union is not willing to end the war yet. "This is not the end. This is just the beginning." - said Vladimir Grozarev to Joseph Stalin. After this, Joseph laughed evilly, leaving the officer, wile Vladimir began his plans on the Second Invasion of Allies.
- Soviet Union, with a signature of Vladimir Grozarev and Joseph Stalin, declares the independence of the Baltic States However, as the declaration states, these countries are still supposed to bring 20 percent of their made goods to the Soviet Union, for five years. In reality, the three states would remain as Soviet Republics with little autonomy.
- Under the order of J. Stalin, Poland is forced to join USSR. This is done so, because the Soviet Union, due to cold weather, has decreased production of military supplies. and grain vital for the people.A huge military port is ordered to be constructed in Klaipėda (port city of Lithuania).
- Assassination of Joseph Stalin. The order was given by an unknown person. The murderer escaped. Vladimir Grozarev takes over the dictator's seat of USSR and quickly orders to increase spending on the research of atomic bombs.