- "When the Soviet Union surrenderes in 1944, Germany de-ocupies "Russia proper", but keeps some SS troops in Russia. By this time, Germany has already annexed former Soviet Poland, parts of White Russia and Ukraine."
More detail please on how the heck Germany defeated Russia. --AirshipArmada 23:23, 20 May 2005 (UTC)
- Well, Germany did not defeated Russia, rather a coalition of British supported Finland and Japan, cobeligerant Germany (Third Reich) and a nationalist Russian party defeated the Soviet Union (the Communist government). --Carlos Th (talk) 01:03, 21 May 2005 (UTC)
- a suggestion, the "nationalist Russian party" could be Vlasov's Russian Liberation Committee (ROA). Otherwise, ask Jan if you can use SNOR.--Marcpasquin 01:46, 21 May 2005 (UTC)
I added an election result for Germany.
- CDU/CSU is Christian-Democratic
- SPD is Social-Democratic
- DZP is Catholic/Center/Traditional
- SB is named after, what people later should call the communist, revolution of 1919. Democratic-Socialist, Marxist
- FPD is Liberal, center-right
- NPD is National-Democratic (neo-nazistic)--H2o-s 18:08, 21 May 2005 (UTC)