May I edit this to make it more elaborate? --Henneth 02:19, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Feel free to do so. I reserve the right to edit it, of course, but unless there's anything that actually conflicts with what I've already established, I probably won't. - Nik 02:50, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Thanks I've read your Timeline thouroughly and I'm sure no mistakes will be made --Henneth 02:52, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- The province of Godakio which was strong Facist Republican, bent on revenge, took most of the state during the civil war and threatened to invade Minnesota. Canada, which controled much of Minnesota's foriegn policy neglected to do anything. Canada was dealing with the terrorism coming from the Facist Republicans in norteast NAC. Due to this threat, Minnesota declared thier independe and sent troops into the NAC to restore stability... Godaiko was occupied by Minnesota and Misuri. But, I think we can work with this general idea.
- I have an idea put up in the North American Confederation article - 
- This would have its independence pushed back to 1922 or so. Thoughts? Criticisms? - Nik 21:58, 8 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Thumbs up. The most important thing is that people were able to fight out thier revenge because they were given a WWI like treatment. Now that the ATL WWII is over in the NAC your idea of a united North American Front to fight in the Second Eurasian war is plausible. --Henneth 03:11, 9 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks. :-) Your suggestions have been a big help. - Nik 03:16, 9 Jun 2005 (UTC)