Point of Divergence
- June, 1941: Joseph Stalin decides to heed the information provided to him by his own spies and the Western Allies. Among these important pieces of information is the exact date and time of the scheduled German attack, a comprehensive list of all German officers taking part in the attack, from field marshals all the way down to corps commanders, the exact strength of enemy forces, including troops, tanks, artillery and aircraft, and most importantly a complete list of all Wehrmacht objectives. It must be stressed that all of this information was readily available to Stalin real life, it's still unknown why he did not take any action or why the Red Army was so unprepared.
- Economy -- The economic history of the world and the economy today.
- Geopolitics -- Current and historical alliances, blocs, rivalries, tensions.
- Nations -- Historical and current nations.
- People -- People that are important and who have been the shaping forces of this new world.
- Timeline -- The history of the world to the present day, starting from this timeline's point of divergence, June, 1941 to today.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.