| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
A basic timeline that cover the major events of From Sea to Shining Sea, as a reference guide.
Early Twentieth Century
- 1917- The Russians quickly disengage from World War I (WWW1) - which was enveloping Europe at the time. Russia undergoes a Socialist revolution, with Lenin.
- 1917- The United States makes the historical decision to intervene in WWI, causing severe dissent on the home front.
- November 1927- Trotsky is expelled from Communist Party. Later exiled from the Soviet Union in 1929.
- 1932- The Second American Civil War begins after the coup d'état of the Business Plot prevents Franklin Delano Roosevelt from swearing into office.
In a New Sun
- 1936- The Second American Civil War comes to an end. The United Socialist Republics of America (USRA) is proclaimed.
- 1944- In the USRA, large scale persecutions begin against Anarchists and other leftists that publicly refute the government.
- 1953- Sarah Leslie (The People's President) officially retires from political life but in fact continues to have a large influence in USRA leaders until her death in 1986.
- 1953- The Japanese Empire, undergoes an implosion and revolution, after fighting the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937-1953) with China and Western nations for over 17 years. From its revolution the People's Republic of Japan (PR of Japan) is proclaimed.
Turn of the Millennium
- 1991- The American Workers Party (AWP), is officially disband and its power monopoly in the USRA withered away. However, the three major parties that replace its governance keep the socialist economy and welfare system in place.