This is the basic timeline to cover the largest events of Communist-Controlled America as a reference guide.
- 1898- The historical Hundred Days Reform in Qing China is not brought to an end by a coup. The young Guangxu and his supporters prevail because they win over the support of General Yuan Shikai. The Qing Dynasty modernizes.
Early Twentieth Century
- 1905- The Russian Czar Nicholas II makes the decision to create a full Constitutional Monarchy. The 1905 Russian Revolution is a success in bringing out tentative democratic reforms
- 1914-1915- The Russians quickly disengage from WWI that is enveloping Europe at the time.
- 1917- The United States make the historical decision to intervene in WWI, causing severe dissent on the home front.
- 1932- Following war the Great Depression and the Bonus Army a revolution erupts in the largest Eastern Cities. The Second American Civil War begins.