| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in any way while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
This is the basic timeline to cover the largest events of From Sea to Shining Sea as a reference guide.
Early Twentieth Century
- 1901- The assassination of American President William McKinley fails.
- 1917- The Russians quickly disengage from WWI - which was enveloping Europe at the time. Russia undergoes a Socialist revolution, with Leon Trotsky reforming the nation.
- 1917- The United States makes the historical decision to intervene in WWI, causing severe dissent on the home front.
- 1932- Following the war, the Great Depression. and the Bonus Army a revolution erupts in the largest industrial areas. The Second American Civil War begins.
In a New Sun
- 1936- The Second American Civil War comes to an end. The United Socialist Republics of America is proclaimed.
- 1944- In the USRA, large scale persecutions begin against Anarchists and other leftists that publicly refute the government.
- 1953- Sarah Leslie officially retires from political life but in fact continues to influence all USRA leaders until her death in 1986. She retains the ceremonial 'Peoples President' position.
- 1953- The Japanese Empire, undergoes an implosion and revolution, after fighting a war with China and Western nations for over 17 years.