- The islands of Anticosti and Prinz Rupert Island/The 40 Martyrs of Sebaste Island (and any and all land south of mainland Vinland) shall be ceded by Scandinavia to France, with Scandinavia relinquishing all claim to these lands.
- Scandinavian (and any and all Basque) citizens of the ceded territories will be granted an opportunity to vacate the territory and return to Scandinavia.
- France will be allowed to fortify and garrison the territories they now control, and Scandinavia will make no effort to interfere with them, and will vacate their garrisons in French territory.
Scandinavia shall agree to a non aggression pact with Burgundy (and its colony Nova Belgica) lasting twenty years to ensure that peace remains following the signing of this treaty.
- As requested by Oct -Solace
- France shall grant Scandinavia the right to establish a colony in Africa north of their current territory in South Africa, and cede all territory north of Alexander bay
*Scandinavia shall get fishing rights around the island of Prince Rupert's.
*Basque (along with French) shall be the offical lanuage of the island.
*If the island is transfered to Burgundy in any form the island shall be ceeded back to Scandinavia.
*France shall pay a sum of money to Scandinavia.
- France shall not ally with Burgundy for a period of 20 years.
Burgundy - Mary I vun Brandenburg-Bourgogne, Queen of Burgundy and Grand Duchess of the West. I am that guy (talk) 23:33, May 14, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.