Treaty proposed in 1368 to resolve the war in Bohemia and Austria, to be signed in the neutral location of Augsburg.
- The five nations of the coalition (Bavaria, Bohemia, Hungary, Poland-Lithuania, Swiss Confederacy) will withdraw their troops from the territory of Austria.
- The Habsburg dynasty of Austria will relinquish their claims to the thrones of Bohemia and Poland.
- The Habsburg dynasty of Austria will renounce their claims to any and all vassals west of their core nation (e.g., Kyburg, Thurgau, other Habsburg possessions in Swabia), making these vassals independent lordships.
- A non-aggression agreement will be agreed upon between the nations of the coalition and Austria for a duration of 20 years.
- Wenceslaus IV is recognised by all parties as the King of Bohemia.
- Duchy of Austria: Oh, I didn't mean to push that button! † Oh, well leave a message I guess 23:45, December 22, 2019 (UTC)
- Duchy of Bavaria:
- Kingdom of Bohemia:
- Kingdom of Hungary:
- Kingdom of Poland-Lithuania: With Blood and Iron (talk) 05:06, December 23, 2019 (UTC)
- Swiss Confederacy: 77topaz (talk) 06:39, December 22, 2019 (UTC)
|13th century||14th century||15th century||16th century||17th century||18th century||19th century||20th century|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.