The Treaty of Aurillac was signed in 1423 between the Kingdom of France, the Kingdom of Scotland, the Kingdom of Lotharingia, and the Duchy of Burgundy.
- Hostilities will end between France, Lotharingia and the Scottish-Burgundian coalition
- They will be bound by a truce for 15 years
- Burgundy will renounce all claims to the throne of France
- Mâcon will be restored to Burgundian rule
- Albi will be restored to French rule
- Nobles who supported the Burgundian cause will be pardoned
- The Scottish nobility will not suffer the loss of their continental holdings/property by forceful means
- The occupation of Scottish Auvergne is to be lifted
- Burgundy will sell the counties of Artois and Flanders to the Rex Lotharri and the Senatus Regus Lotharri, for the price of:
- 100,000 Carolus Pounds, to be paid over the course of 15 years
- One African slave called Robert
- 200lb of African curry
- The naval blockade of Burgundine ports being ended, and Vlootleen and Scheepbouw laws being extended to all Burgundians who desire it
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.