The following treaty was signed to end the North African War of 1407 that lasted until 1408. The treaty was signed in the City of Granada, located in Southern Spain.
Treaty:Castillian First Propsal
Article I:Terms for Peace
- A State of peace will exist between the Christian powers and Muslim powers involved in this war.
- Neither Party will be asked to accept war guilt.
- A non agression pact lasting no shorter than 15 years but no longer than 30 years, will exist between all nations involved in the war.
Article II: Territoral Conessions
- The recently conquered territory of Morroco will be cededed to the Crown of Castile.]
- The Crown of Aragon shall be granted Tlemcen from the former Hasfid Territory.
- Genoa shall be granted a small peice of the Hasfid coastline in order to secure trade routes against Piracy and forgien powers.
- Castile, Aragon, and Genoa shall henceforth recognize these new borders as legitamate, and will not make any further attempts to infringe upon the territory of Tunis
Article III:Military Consessions
- Tunis will cease state sponsered piracy against Genovese saliors.
- Castile, Aragon, and Genoa will withdraw their military forces from Tunis.
- Tunis will withdraw its military from Morroco
- Ottoman Empire: