I am currently one of the main contributors on the collaborative timeline Francia Ascendant.
(I am also the creator of the timeline The Descent and the the creator of 1983: Doomsday countries St. Kitts and Nevis and Antigua and Barbuda, but I am not actively working on those and they are up for adoption.)
In the first Principia Moderni, I played as Benin and Zold-foki (Cape Verde), but both only very briefly. In Principia Moderni II, I played as Tibet for most of the 15th and 16th centuries. In Merveilles du Monde (effectively Principia Moderni V) I played as the Ilkhanate (1295-1306), Navarre (1307-1325) and the Swiss Confederacy (1328-1488) and England (1489-1560, game end).
Current map games, and what nation I am:
Not-yet-started map games:
Former map games, recent:
- Merveilles du Monde (Map Game) - Ilkhanate, subsequently Navarre, Swiss Confederacy, England (game inactivity)
Former map games, 2012 era:
- Depressing Times 1930's (Map Game) - Lithuania (game inactivity)
- Falling Nations (Map Game) - Antillian Confederation (declared defunct/game inactivity)
- Humanity, Awake! (Map Game) - Lithuania (game inactivity)
- No World War Two (Map Game) - Belarus (game appears to have died of inactivity, listed at Defunct Map Games)
- Novus Mundi (Map Game) - Spain (game inactivity)
- Principia Moderni (Map Game) - Benin (reached the present)
- Principia Moderni II (Map Game) - Tibet (reached the present/became inactive)
- Triple Entente vs. Central Powers (Map Game) (Game 2) - Dominican Republic (arguing leading to game inactivity)
- Universal (Map Game) - Japan (game inactivity, soon after start; not noticed much)
- Vive La Revolution Reloaded! (Map Game) - Siam (kind of dead)
Map Game Backups etc.