Hi! I work mainly on the Scotland says "Yes" Timeline, but also have contributed to the 1983: Doomsday TL, and am interesting in helping with more.
Britain invites France and Germany into the Commonwealth, and eventually the Norse Countries.
- Margaret Thatcher
- Elizabeth II
- British Monarchy (Under Contruction)
- 2015 WCRB Report on the Former Great London Area
- User:Bryce3/Sandbox/Free State of Winchester
- User:Bryce3/Sandbox/Scotland says "Yes"
- User:Bryce3/Sandbox/Scotland says "Yes"/China
- User:Bryce3/Sandbox/Scotland says "Yes"/Second Spanish Collapse Crisis
- User:Bryce3/Sandbox/Terra Australis
- User:Bryce3/Sandbox/World War III (1983: Doomsday)
My Ideas for Timelines
If you could help with any of these or are interested, please leave me a message on my talk page
A more effective campaign by the SDP-Liberal Alliance results in a SDP Government (either majority or coalition), changing the face of British Politics.
British Hong Kong
The Islands of Hong Kong and Kowloon were transferred to the UK in perpetuity, whereas the New Territories were on a 99 year lease. In OTL, the British Government transferred complete sovereignty of the entire Colony of Hong Kong. However, what if the British government had held onto Hong Kong Island and Kowloon?