Constable of the TSPTF.
|Religion||Unsure (raised Greek Orthodox).|
|Alt Hist Interests||
- Luna: Earth II - The Moon has a larger core and supports life (Adopted by Seiga Miyako)
- The Green North - Greenland is green (adopted by Imp)
- Their British America - Quebec is taxed instead of the Thirteen Colonies (postponed)
- For Want of Bad Weather - France retains New France (postponed indefinitely)
- No Belgium - Belgium is torn up by France and the Netherlands (to be revamped)
- Isolated England - England suffers from a Sakoku-type isolationism (postponed indefinitely)
- Caesar of Rome - The Ottomans conquer Naples and Rome for a short time (current work)
- No Napoleon - Napoleon dies before the end of the French Revolution
- Medicine of Fire - The serendipitous discovery of gunpowder in 9th century China does not occur (perhaps alchemists turn to aqueous solutions instead of powders for their elixirs, who knows). As such, guns are not invented, war ships are useless without cannons, and European weaponry is pretty much on par with the rest of the world. That is, until the advent of the Medicine of Fire centuries later...
- Meadows of Gold - ibn Aswad from Cordoba accidentally discovers the Americas, 100 years before Erikson
- Louis' Folly - Louis XVI gives Guadeloupe and Martinique to Britain instead of New France
- Constable of the TSPTF
- Received award for this map in the 2012 Stirling Awards.
- Received three awards in the 2013 Stirling Awards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.