- A Blow For Freedom - What if, instead of merely upstaging him, Francis de Groot assassinated Jack Lang at the opening of the Harbour Bridge?
- The Capitol Burns - What if Al-Qaida had gone for bigger fish and wiped out the U.S. Congress?
- Commonwealth of America - What if the American War of Independence failed?
- Cromwell the Great - What if the House of Stuart had never been restored?
- The Gipper Goes Down - What if John Hinckley Jnr had been a better shot?
- The Kaiser's New Clothes - What if Britain hadn't challenged Germany in 1914?
- The Monmouth Dynasty - What if the Monmouth Rebellion had been successful?
- Mosley's Britain - What if the British Union of Fascists had taken power?
- President Kerry - What if Bush had lost in 2004?
- Royal Prerogative - What if James VI of Scotland had been raised a Catholic?
- United States of Australia - What if the Eureka Stockade had been the Eureka Rebellion?
- Valkyrie Rides - What if Stauffenberg's July 20 Plot against Hitler had succeeded?
- What Might Have Been = What if we're not the only universe that has alternate history speculation?
- The King and US - What if Elvis had survived past 1977?
- The Walrus Lives! - What if Mark Chapman had missed John Lennon?
Open for Adoption
Might resurrect one day
- All the Way with JFK - What if Kennedy survived?
- The Other Romanov - What if Gorbachev never became Soviet leader?
Loose ideas awaiting construction
- Viva Mexico - What if Maximilian of Mexico had retained power?
- A Titanic Life - The Titanic misses the iceberg. Which is fine, except that one of the passengers, a pregnant woman, survives to give birth to the greatest tyrant the world has ever seen.
- Uber Alles - What if Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch had succeeded?
- The Battle for Australia - What if the Japanese had attacked Australia more openly during World War II?
As you can see, I favour political counterfactuals, and am particularly fond of Australia-based scenarios, what with being an Aussie and all. I have also assisted with:
- Washington Shot at Murdering Town!, where I am in charge of Australia (haha!)
And put my 2 cents in everywhere I'm welcome and most places I'm not.