Guangdong Area, China
中文 (not fluent)
|Politics||Anarcho-capitalist, Pro-self-determination, Fujimorista, Peru is cool|
WCRB Director of South Chinese Exploration (南華探索主)
Moderator-in-Chief of Principia Moderni
Stirling Award for Best New Contributor
Inactive until further notice.
Hi, I'm basically someone who's interested in history/geography. Kind of busy with school but I am still trying to keep up with my duties on Principia Moderni while developing my timeline Vicuña of the East, which is actually unfolding quite interestingly.
I exist on Spanish althist and I'm planning to translate some of my writing to there. I can also be found on Conlang Wiki (I had a featured language known as Quai'op) and Conworld Wiki, where my main projects are Lxungion and Yarphei.
- Vicuña of the East (original, sporadic offline and online work): Spanish expeditions to Peru fail, leading the area to be proclaimed forbidden, and the Incan Empire surviving.
- Tripartite Cold War (original, on hold): Riots in Malaysia grow to affect the world order through forming a new superpower: Viet-Malaysia.
- Principia Moderni Map Game (with Cosman246, adopted, currently in progress and still accepting members): exploration-based and polycentric modernization game
- Peru (adopted, canon, complete)
- Paraguay (adopted, canon, complete)
- List of Presidents of Paraguay (original, canon, complete)
- Macau (with Arstarpool and Yankovic270, canon, complete)
- List of Presidents of Macau (original, canon, complete)
- Ecuador (adopted, canon, complete)
- List of Presidents of Ecuador (original, canon, complete)
- Piura (original, canon, complete)
- Pearl River Delta (obsolete, taking any requests for adoption)
- Martial Arts (original, canon, complete)
- Castellon (original, canon, complete)
- Andean Union (with Katholico, canon, complete)
Note: Complete does not necessarily mean work is stopped. Articles will continue being updated when possible.
Vicuña of the East
- Need to revamp most of the imperialism and make it more fitting to the intellectual climate of Europe.
- expansion of the Incan Empire post-1527
- Peruvian temple of Qorikancha survives to present-day intact. Winner of the 2012 Stirling Award for best photoshopped picture.
- Inca colony on the coast of Africa, dedicated to the creator god Viracocha
- alternate map of Europe, 1680 1750 1800 1850
- map of Peru in 1800, showing major cities and division into suyus, or lands
- Macau's annexations after 1983: Doomsday
- European and Incan colonization efforts around the world in 1675 1800