My interests include history (obviously), linguistics, cartography and vexillology, the minutia of culture (things I believe often overlooked), women's history, and a myriad array of other historical and cultural topics.
- Terra Cognita - A surviving Western Roman realm, a Roman conlang, and an attempt to make a mostly de-colonised world, with most cultures surviving intact in an extensive and expansive setting.
- Caesar's Skull - The death of Caesar in Gaul snowballs changes across Europe and diverts the history of the Roman Empire, ending the Western realm nearly one hundred years early.
- An Oak in Biscay - A small-scale pet-project, this timeline imagines an independent Basque nation-state and Gaelic nation-state, nestled into our own world, with a few changes here or there for aesthetics or for fun.
My inactive histories, on (indefinite) pause
- An Injury to All - The United States erupts in revolution in the early 20th century while Europe stalemates the First World War, ending with a Revolutionary Germany, Monarchist France, and a different Global War as the outcome.
- Peace of Vergennes - The Treaty of Paris (1783) ends the American Revolution with the implementation of French Foreign Minister Vergennes' proposal.
- The Postdiluvian World - A fantastical setting, a counterfactual that is much further removed from our reality, where a large island rests in the middle of the Atlantic and butterflies abound.
- Valish - A Germanic influenced Romance conlang via a speculative Romanised Suebic people following a divergence wherein Marcus Aurelius' absorption of Marcomannia is successful.
Map Games, Political Games, and Collaborative Timelines
- Spring of Arconia - playing as Civic Democratic Union Party
- Domesday - formerly playing as Iceland
- The Kalmar Union - this is the timeline that brought me to the Althistory wiki to begin with
My Maps, Graphics, etc