|Need help with Wikitext? (the form of editing in Wikia)||See Wikitext Cheatsheet|
|Sliding Scale of Alternate History Plausibility||Sliding Scale of Alternate History Plausibility original source|
|Random Name Generator||Random Name Generator Need a name for a fictional person? use this link.|
|Tables Generator||MediaWiki Tables Generator Creates simple and complex tables in MediaWiki format (same format used in this Wiki)|
|Parliament, Conmgress seat diagrams||arch-shaped, Westminster and US (two parties) parliament diagrams.|
Hi there, my name is JorgeGG and I live and work in Santiago de Chile. I came here by accident, and well just given some random ideas. Oh, I forgot to mention, since I'm more interest in Doomsday 1983, I was a teenager by that time.
- Russian America
- Great White South
- French Trafalgar, British Waterloo
- The Kalmar Union
- Cherry, Plum, and Chrysanthemum
- War in a Far Away Country (WFAC)
- New Union
- Premysloides Dynasty
Sliding Scale of Alternate History Plausibility
In an alternate timeline
In other multiverses people use distributed operating system connected the InterNexus (ATL Internet).
|es||Este usuario tiene el Español como lengua materna..|
|en-4||This user can contribute with a near-native level of English.|
|fr-2||Cet utilisateur peut contribuer avec un niveau intermédiaire en français.|
|eo-1||Ĉi tiu uzanto povas komuniki per baza nivelo de Esperanto.|
Personal timelines I am working on:
- The Blue Jade Mask creator of the proposal and for the time being editor.
- Cromwell the Great - A previous TL that I have adopted. Done a major rework of it. A Type II - Hard/Soft Alternate History (see above: Sliding Scale of Alternate History Plausibility). Winner of the 2018 Stirling for Best Timeline of 2017
- Of Lions and Falcons (formerly named Spain Divided) - A previous TL that I have adopted. Work in progress. A Type II - Hard/Soft Alternate History (see above: Sliding Scale of Alternate History Plausibility)
- From Sea to Shining Sea (formerly named Communist-Controlled America) - in cooperation with Stepintime (Caretaker of the ATL). A Type III - Soft Alternate History (see above: Sliding Scale of Alternate History Plausibility)
If you have any suggestions of questions on the above timelines, refer them in their respective talk/discussion page.
- My sandbox: JorgeGG/Sandbox
- My ideas pages: JorgeGG/Ideas
- Snippets: From Sea to Shining Sea — The Blue Jade Mask — Pax Gallica — Andes — Southern Paradox
I also have a deviant art page (Seerh).
ATL foreign powers
Favorite places that could have lead to other things:
Kingdom of Kongo does a Meiji with the unexpected help of the Portuguese
Swahili City States
Horn of Africa Sultanate
Central Asian Steppe Empire
A truly independent and successful Muhammad Ali Pasha's Egypt
Pre-Columbian Empires of the Great Plains and Mississippi that rival with Mesoamerica
The colonial empire of the Republic of Haiti in the Antilles / Caribbean
The Mayan Sea (Mayan Cities states or Hegemonies that trade and fight over the Yucatan, Guatemala Highlands, Caribbean Sea, Cuba, Gulf of Mexico and Florida)