Hello, People of the wiki. I am Saturn120 (obviously). I'm an experienced user on this wiki. I am a big fan of map games, and the founder of the Second Age of Imperialism Map Game. I also have created a few timelines and enjoy reading others.
I am very interested in history in general, though my favorite is American history. I also enjoy early the history of the two World Wars and Russian Civil War. As you would most likely guess, most of my timelines are set in these times. I like my timelines to follow a PoD that has been done many times, but change it so it would be more unique. Personally, I find it very interesting learning about obscure things that would have changed the world forever.
- Hitler The Artist -- A timeline where Adolf Hitler, decided to try his luck at another art school in Germany. This lead to Hitler being an artist, instead of a dictator. So With lack of Germany's attention compared to OTL, the Soviet Union starts WWII instead.
- Bagatron -- This timeline explores if the 6th Panzer Division got destroyed at the Aksay River, and is unable to block the Soviet 3rd Guards Army from advancing into Europe. This leads to a more Soviet occupied and influenced Europe after the end of WWII.
- 1983: Doomsday -- In this ATL, Soviet Colonel Gennady Akrimov replaces Col. Stanislav Petrov as watch officer at the Serpukhov-15 bunker near Moscow, in which his carelessness leads to an accidental WWIII, engulfing the world in a whole lot of radioactive dust.
- The Former Beatles adopted, proposal
- Days After Chaos -- A timeline where a major pandemic happens, sending the world into a Middle Ages type of world.
- Central World -- In this ATL scenario, The Central powers win the First World War. This leads to a way different world, leading to a German-American Cold War over South America.
- The More Things Change... -- (with Bfox) A timeline where a many small PoDs make a very different world.
- Principia Moderini III -- Currently, I'm playing as Reme, and I have plans coming. Stay tuned to my nation, and you'll definitley be entertained.
- Reme -- Main
- Arab Winter -- Arab Winter is a map game starting at the begining of the Arab Spring, a time where many revolutions took hold of the Middle East. Currently Playing as Al-Qaeda.
- Al-Qadea -- Main (deceased)
- Dawn of War -- After a successful defeat of Nazi Germany and Japan, the battlefield of North America remains a stalemate. México, the United States, and the Federation are rebuilding, and the Dawn of War is slowly coming back onto the horizon...
- Second Mexican Empire -- Main
- Government Simulation II -- After the desposition of UglyTurtle and creation of the Msist Monarchy, electons were restored to the wiki. But, how it's future shall turn out, is enirely up to us. So, the Nazi Party was created to protect our wiki by disposing of TFOE wikia users and increasing mod power.
- Nazi Party -- Main
- “Never give in–never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” -- Winston Churchill
- "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always." -- Mahatma Gandhi
Active user,Pretty nice in general. Actually does work rather than sits around chat like me.
- Monster Pumpkin: Father of Reme, Brass in the TSPTF. Great guy I have talked to about various subjects, as well as PMIII. Still helps me out a lot with stuff.
- RexImperio: Likes debating religion with me. He's the guy that helped me out with Japan in PMIII, and is also left-winged as your truly. Nice person, but scolds me for being lazy.
More to come over the course of time.
4000th Edit Saturn120 01:59, October 27, 2015 (UTC)