Hello, I am Saturn1257. I am the creator of the failed Ninety-Five Theses, and hope to work on timelines around here. I used to be more active, but I'll be attempting to try to return back here gradually.
Most of the history I enjoy is the Cold War, Great War, and World War Two. As the reader would most likely guess, most of my timelines are set in these times. I like my timelines to follow a PoD that has been done many times, but change it so it would be more unique. Personally, I find it very interesting learning about obscure things that would have changed the world forever.
- Hitler The Artist -- A timeline where Adolf Hitler, decided to try his luck at another art school in Germany. This lead to Hitler being an artist, instead of a dictator. So With lack of Germany's attention compared to OTL, the Soviet Union starts WWII instead.
- Bagatron -- This timeline explores if the 6th Panzer Division got destroyed at the Aksay River, and is unable to block the Soviet 3rd Guards Army from advancing into Europe. This leads to a more Soviet occupied and influenced Europe after the end of WWII.
- 1983: Doomsday -- In this ATL, Soviet Colonel Gennady Akrimov replaces Col. Stanislav Petrov as watch officer at the Serpukhov-15 bunker near Moscow, in which his carelessness leads to an accidental WWIII, engulfing the world in a whole lot of radioactive dust.
- The Former Beatles adopted, proposal
- Days After Chaos -- A timeline where a major pandemic happens, sending the world into a Middle Ages type of world.
- Greater Carolina -- proposal
- Central World -- In this ATL scenario, The Central powers win the First World War. This leads to a way different world, leading to a German-American Cold War over South America.
- The More Things Change... -- (with Bfox) A timeline where a many small PoDs make a very different world.
- Principia Moderini III -- Currently, I'm playing as Reme, and I have plans coming. Stay tuned to my nation, and you'll definitley be entertained.
- Reme -- Main
- Arab Winter -- Arab Winter is a map game starting at the begining of the Arab Spring, a time where many revolutions took hold of the Middle East. Currently Playing as Al-Qaeda.
- Al-Qadea -- Main (deceased)
- Dawn of War -- After a successful defeat of Nazi Germany and Japan, the battlefield of North America remains a stalemate. México, the United States, and the Federation are rebuilding, and the Dawn of War is slowly coming back onto the horizon...
- Second Mexican Empire -- Main
- Government Simulation II -- After the desposition of UglyTurtle and creation of the Msist Monarchy, electons were restored to the wiki. But, how it's future shall turn out, is enirely up to us. So, the Nazi Party was created to protect our wiki by disposing of TFOE wikia users and increasing mod power.
- Nazi Party -- Main
- Presidential Election Game -- After the second term of U.S President Daniel Walker, the nation is looking for who should be the next POTUS. We will all see how this goes, expecially with the large amount of canidates running their campaigns...
- Governor Ron Jones (L-KY) -- Main
- “Never give in–never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” -- Winston Churchill
- "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always." -- Mahatma Gandhi
- “And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.” -- Adolf Hitler