- Above and Beyond - A timeline that I currently don't have a Point of Divergence for. Originally something planned around the collapse of the Roman Empire, it developed into a decisive British victory in the 100 Year's War. As of now, I have one page resembling a piece from the former idea, but I do have a lot stuff idealized, just not posted about. This is what I want my flagship timeline to be, so quality over quantity.
- Pac's Life Goes On - A scenario considering the possibility of what the current state of hip-hop, as well as music and life in general, would be like if 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) was never shot and subsequently killed.
- Path To Paradise - A timeline primarily divulging into the realm of Islam and the Middle East. The Point of Divergence: What if Muawiyah I did not appoint Yazid, thus resulting in the continuation of the elective Caliphate office and furthering the lifespan of the still young Rashidun Caliphate?
Map Games I've Participated In
- Principia Moderni IV - Personally my favorite map game of all time. 10/10. (2017-2018, 2019)
- Age of Authority - Trash map game. (2017-2018)
- Ages in Chaos - Another trash map game, with a cherry on top. (2017-2018)
- Fatimid Caliphate
- The Great Peace - Still played PMIV, so I posted maybe two turns. (2018)
- Origo Mundi - Great map game. Moved to Conworlds. (2018-2019)
- Tesardya | Teleutic Empire
- Northern Saemonites
- Tsimdomdu | Ibiyari
- Frioran Civilization | Ligma
- Buch des Lebens - First map game I made. Too busy to continue. (2019)
- The End of Peace - (2019-present)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.