I don't know what to call it.
Anyways, here are the main things in my timeline that alter history...
EUROPE: France wins the Napoleonic wars.
SOUTH AMERICA: Things do not change much after the Latin American countries gain independence from Spain? (HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS)
- Cuba and Puerto Rico (and the Philippines in Asia) gain independence at the same time as their mainland counterparts. They go on to take over the Carribean.
- Stephen F. Austin never writes a letter to his delegates that Mexico doesn't care.
AFRICA: The Scramble for Africa fails when the natives (including Boers) successfully fight off the Europeans.
- The Majapahit Empire fights off Dutch and other European colonization.
- The Mughal Empire fights off the British invasions of 1857.
- Australia treats whites and Aborigines equally.
- The Kuomintang wins the Chinese Civil War.
WORLD: The World Wars and the Cold War never happen. (The Vietnam War still happens)