Welcome to the Althist Wiki AAR Series. AAR’s, or after action reports, are playthroughs of popular (mostly Paradox studios) strategy games, detailing the exciting adventures of your nation. For this series we will be creating several scenarios, which will be updated regularly here, and influenced by the members of the wiki. Please leave feedback and suggestions in the comments, detailing your take on what should be each player’s next action. Likewise, if you have suggestions for future AAR’s, leave them below.
- Mscoree - Crusader Kings 2 as Gotland
- JoshTheRoman - Total War: Rome Darthmod as the Roman Republic
- Toby2 - Europa Universalis 4 as Mewar
- TechnicallyIAmSean - Europa Universalis 4 as Netherlands
- Part One
- Part Two
- Part Three
- Part Four
Read more >
Sorry for anyone seeing this twice, as this was also posted here. This holiday season I thought it would be nice to hold a secret santa among members of the wiki. Also I will be giving away several items which you have a chance to win just by joining.
A few things to remember:
- If you're joining make sure you actively participate by gifting something to your assigned person.
- Gifts do not have to be real items. Online stuff is encouraged.
- As a general rule, the following items are ideal: Steam games, cards, wiki stuff, wiki work.
- It is highly advised that if you do not have a steam account you make one immediately. This will ensure that by the time gifts are distributed you are able to receive steam games.
- Sign-ups end 1 December 2014, at which po…
Read more >
I am presenting the political parties of the Government Simulation a problem that we will need to solve. My hope is that this becomes a differing issue between parties, and fosters some good discussion.
Originally when I made the simulation I sought to make a senate that used a system for electing senators (Please watch this video if you are unsure what this is). At least that's how it's supposed to work in theory. Here are some possible alterations to the voting system that we could implement or reform. Roughly each set of statements goes from progressive to centrist to communist/labour to conservative, based on what I gathered from their members, their claimed ideologies, and past treads. Find which statement you agree with:
- I be…
The September Election has just concluded, ending the third election of the simulation.
Thanks to everyone who participated.
UglyTurtle has been made president, with Toby2 as vice president.
Read more >
As many of you know, we have been preparing for an election over the course of the last two weeks. The time has come for the third election in the government simulation. The election will end on 28 September 2014, at 9 AM EST.
Votes should be placed as followed:
- Senate Vote:
- Favorite Political Party:
The following candidates are eligible:
- Representing Progressive/Centrist Parties:
- President: UglyTurtle
- Vice President: Toby2
- Representing Communist/Labour:
- President: Monster Pumpkin
- Vice President: SkyGreen24
- Representing Conservatives:
- President: Fedelede
- Vice President: ?
The following parties are eligible for third line, and bolded for second:
- Reactionary/Extremist Brotherhood