Thank you for sticking to my article, I am working on a Europe boundry map soon. BlackSkyEmpire 00:26, November 26, 2010 (UTC)BlackSkyEmpire
Hola Fedelede!! Te queria preguntar de donde sacaste essos mapas de italia e alemania que acabas de poner? hay también de otros continentes? Saludos y gracias --Katholico 00:15, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Totalmente de acuerdo :) Muy buenos mapas. Gracias por el link, estare buscando y vere si hay alguno que me sirva :) Saludos PD: En el mapamundi de Italia, Colombia y la Costa Este de EEUU son territorios italianos? es que me recuerda a Rise of Roses xD --Katholico 00:33, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Fede. Since you said once that you live in Medellin, and I'm in Medellin at the moment, I was thinking maybe we could do a real life meeting or something. What do you think? Arstar 00:42, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
I'm sorry, Arstar, but I am very paranoid about my privacy in internet. So, I'm sorry, but no. Fedelede 00:46, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
hey fedelede can you please revise and see this new project im making, i would like to have some help in it as it is very complex Yihad World . also may you do the same with this one western world TY Migue235 00:36, November 30, 2010 (UTC) </div>
Thanks for fixing the Albania page, for some reason the picture never come up right when I put them there. Ownerzmcown 21:05, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Wikia en español
Hola Fede! Como estas? Oye, te queria preguntar si te has pasado por la wikia de historia alternativa en español?? y si es así, como te ha parecido? que opinas de las historias y te gusto alguna en especial? Saludos --Katholico 02:57, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
Mancomunidad Hispanica? Si, de hecho la coloque como historia del mes :) (aunque debido a la falta de historias mas desarrolladas, generalmente se repiten las destacadas ^^U) Seria genial si pudieras pasar mas por alli, y aportar con alguna historia tuya :) Saludos y gracias --Katholico 03:17, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
Pero creo que faltan otras plantillas, asi que si, seria un agrado que pudieras trasladar otras que falten :) --Katholico 03:47, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
Muchas gracias :D Haber si después tienes tiempo y pones una historia alli :) sera un honor tener tu trabajo alli --Katholico 04:06, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
De veras? Sabes, si es asi, seria la 3ª en la wikia sobre el Imperio Mexicano!! xD Esta la primera y version en español de Mexican Empire de aqui, y luego tenemos otra que se llama Gran Imperio Mexaicano :P Al parecer es un tema muy recurrente en español, parecido a lo que ocurre en ingles conla guerra civil americana u otros :P --Katholico 04:14, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
Asi es :) Bueno, yo mñn seguire trabajando en mi historia y otros proyectos que tengo :) Nos vemos! gracias!!! :D --Katholico 04:29, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Fede, ya sé que otra cosa podrias hacer por la wikia si no es mucha molestia ^^U Faltan hacer o expandir articulos sobre conceptos o guías de historia alternativa como aqui. Yo he visto que aca en la wikia en inglés estan bien hechos, pero como mi inglés es limitado me cuesta traducirlos. Si tienes tiempo, te agradeceria la ayuda :). Saludos y FELIZ AÑO!!!! --Katholico 04:24, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
Khanate of Khiva
Hi there. I'm actually the guy who made Aralia and the subsequent war, and I'm regaining interest in 1983DD. Do you want to work together on Khiva? I'd rather not just start working on it without your permission. Thanks. Armachedes 20:08, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- (just in case you didn't read my talk page) I dunno. You should expect hostility from Aralia, however. With the Siberian hold on the nation relatively weak, and Abdul Rahim (khan of Aralia) claiming he was a descendant of the original Khiva, possible demands for unification under Aralia are not very unlikely. Not to mention that Siberia would probably want to take over Khiva, taken its position in former Uzbekistan. Armachedes 20:13, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Could we expect Siberian protection of Aralia/Khiva, following an Aralian attack of Khiva? In other words, Aralia attacks Khiva, Bukhara defends Khiva, Siberia intervenes to take over the entire area? After all, Siberia was supposed to attack Aralia because it was in a former SSR. That would apply to Bukhara and Khiva as well, right? Armachedes 20:26, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- (Sorry about the late response.) Though Siberian intervention is likely, I think we could find an excuse for the Aralians to be defeated. When Siberia took over Aralia, it was met with a lot of negative views from the League of Nations. Maybe we could have Aralia demand the surrender and immediate annexation of Khiva, and when Khiva inevitably refuses, Aralia will send its attack upon it. Bukhara obviously warns Aralia to retreat or it will defend Khiva. Aralia then calls on the help of Siberia, which, considering the negative views it got from the LoN the last time it invaded a nation, instead only promises to defend Aralia, but not support it for the offensive. At this point, there could be two possibilities; Aralia does not follow through, or it does invade (keep in mind that Aralia is highly warlike), and though it could take over Khiva, Bukhara would force it out, though not with too much ease; with an Aralian army at around 10,000, and the likely defensive advantage Aralia would have, if its invasion Khiva were sufficiently quick, it would be a good match against Bukhara's 20,000 men. Nonetheless, Bukhara would be victorious, and Aralia would be pushed back, where Siberian pressure would stop a counter-invasion by Bukhara. Let me put it simply, in chonological order.
- Could we expect Siberian protection of Aralia/Khiva, following an Aralian attack of Khiva? In other words, Aralia attacks Khiva, Bukhara defends Khiva, Siberia intervenes to take over the entire area? After all, Siberia was supposed to attack Aralia because it was in a former SSR. That would apply to Bukhara and Khiva as well, right? Armachedes 20:26, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Aralia demands that Khiva be annexed into Aralia. Khiva refuses.
- Aralia invades Khiva.
- Bukhara warns Aralia to retreat from Khiva or face military conflict.
- Aralia calls upon Siberian help, which is refused. Siberia only promises to help Aralia in a defensive war.
- You have two options here. They are:
- Aralia maintains its position in Khiva, and Bukhara forces it out, though a major military conflict takes place.
- OR Aralia retreats.
- Either way, there are no territorial changes, except maybe Aralia claims territory between Khiva and itself. Aralia-Bukhara relations become quite bad, as does Aralia-Khiva relations. However, Khiva-Bukhara relations are better.
- That's just a theory. Tell me what you think. Maybe Aralia won't even invade at all, but keep in mind that before it invades Khiva, it does not know Bukhara will back Khiva up, and does not know that Siberia will not help it, making an invasion a walk in the park for Aralia. Armachedes 04:37, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I noticed that you noticed that Bagota, or Bogotá, is wrong. I'd like to thank you for pointing that out, as South America is NOT my area of expertise, and that I'm no good with the other marks on any titles... So that is the only answer I have for it. However, Katholico has been a big help to fix up those articles, so I'm hoping to address these issues as well with his help.
And, as a side note, I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me some tips or advice on FTBW? At the moment I'm starting to go back and updating articles and expanding them, but any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much! Tbguy1992 21:11, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
Oh hello there!
Have you ever heard of nation.wikia.com. We are the largest fictional nation wikia and the most active! We have a political system and currently elections are going on in which all our citizens can vote for their favorite candidates (and run themselves). It's all big fun. Wanna join in? :) Pierius Magnus 18:04, January 10, 2011 (UTC)
Hi. It appears as if you signed up as the country Maya in Principia Moderni. As you may have seen, the game is scheduled to start on 21 January (tomorrow), despite the owner's absence, and progress as he intended it to. You may observe the map has been renovated and the page has been tidied up. Please respond to secure your position as an active player. —Detectivekenny; (info, talk) Preceding text certified by R. Xun as of 01:08, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hello! As the Leader of The Aztec Empire I thought that diplomatic ties should be estalbished between the two great Mesoamerican Empire who have known each other for so long. I don't know about you but I don't trust the Incans. My offer to you is, you help me fight the Aztec rebels and possibly help re-claim the native homeland of Aztlan and in return I will help you defend yourself from the Incans. Two heads are better then one.Devil Warrior 00:01, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for agreeing. I am so glad I know the Aztecs and Mayans will not have a bloody turf war based on our proximity. I also thank you for increasing your local influence in our area. Tell me if there are any actions the Aztecs can do to help our Honorable Mayan neighbors.
We have two great armies, and two great navies. I have conquered all rebels nearby. You have finished annexing Zapotec and Mixtec cities. Our empires stretch from the Atlantis to the Pacific. We have great knowledge as well. You know as well as I do that there is another great land mass out in the waters. I suggest we build up our armies and navies and go for a joint assault. Either direction, it dosen't matter. Together we shall bring the power of the Quetzalcoatl/Kukulucan to the rest of the world.Devil Warrior 19:48, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
¿Quetal? Dijiste que quisieras ver algo interesante en el juego, pero no sé lo que quieres. Guerra? Colonización? Necesito tus ideas porque el juego está moribundo y estoy con mucho cuidado… Detectivekenny (Info; Talk) 04:16, February 18, 2011 (UTC)
I would like to thank you for participating in the first week Principia Moderni (Map Game). It is definitely a milestone for a map game to last for a week, and thanks to your help, it is now a reality. As a token of thanks, I am allowing you to pick out a single colony which you may take, with certain limitations. Here they are:
- The colony must be within 1,500 miles of your country. This may help.
- The colony must begin as one to five coastal towns. It may not expand larger than 30 miles long and 5 miles inland until 1500.
- It may only be in an area labelled as "small states" or unorganized tribes on this map. Small states require four turns or more to conquer, two of which must be solely dedicated to war.
- You must send exploration before colonizing. The first exploration should be at least three years before first colonization.
- It is recommended you reserve your colony now to avoid conflicts.
- Favourable colonies are on strategic waterways.
- When you colonize depends on the first letter of your country, in order to maintain realism. This means actual colonization or war, exploration is okay outside this time period. Keep in mind you may always colonize after this time period, but not before:
- A and B: 1431-1433
- C and D: 1434-1436
- E and F: 1437-1439
- G and H: 1440-1442
- I and J: 1443-1445
- K and L: 1446-1448
- M and N: 1449-1451
- O and P: 1452-1454
- Q and R: 1455-1457
- S and T: 1458-1460
- U and V: 1461-1463
- W and X: 1464-1466
- Y and Z: 1467-1469
Yes, thanks for noticing. It is slightly unrealistic. However, it is a better solution than:
- Arbitrary: would likely turn out biased and everyone would complain.
- Anyone can colonize at any time: everyone would colonize at the same time to get an edge which would be extremely unrealistic.
- Based on randomly generated data: would take too much of my time and people would complain anyway and beg for different dates.
- Based on regional naval capability, with earliest Asia, Middle East, Europe, Americas: people would complain of bias and that only the great European continent could produce anyone intelligent enough to colonize, while the neglected Americans would also get mad.
- People who have expanded less in the past 8 years: easiest way to start a gigantic fight involving power-hungry expansionists.
My plan is a rigid system which would give an even distribution, and just because it is determined based on English (which is an arbitrary language if you think about it) doesn't make it unrealistic. —Detectivekenny; (info, talk) Preceding text certified by R. Xun as of 02:19, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
Calm down and reread the colonization rules. It clearly says you have to explore the area first, meaning developing your navy. Also you can't colonize Portugal, only small states (emphasis on small, and with difficulty) or unorganized tribes. Portugal is a kingdom which clearly would violate the rules. —Detectivekenny; (info, talk) Preceding text certified by R. Xun as of 04:48, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
Portugal is not a player, so it is irrelevant. Portugal is the only country to have colonized on a large scale before 1500. Otherwise a few years don't make a difference. Naval capability is not the only factor in colonization. Or else China would have had a huge colonial empire. —Detectivekenny; (info, talk) Preceding text certified by R. Xun as of 15:03, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
So sorry for not writing back, but my mind has been in other places. Thank you again for asking for another map, especially since I haven't started the original one yet. I have been rethinking my mapping art, and I am going to be opening up commissions for them. Here is the link to my commissions page. --NuclearVacuum (Talk) 00:36, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hola Fede!! Oye, te quería preguntar si era un error que el articulo de Italia de Triunfa España este en la categoroía de Templates (Triunfa, España!)? jeje Revise las plantillas y arregle algunas que enlazaban articulos a esa categoria, pero me di cuenta que el de Italia tenia esa categoria jeje. --Katholico 23:59, February 3, 2011 (UTC)
Axis vs Allies (Map Game)
Hey Fedelede, I'm wondering if you want to join in the Axis vs Allies (Map Game), a map game created by me. It's based on the Second World War, in 1933 when Hitler has just taken power. Thanks! PitaKang 00:40, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Axis vs Allies (Map Game)
The Map Game is starting now. Have a great map game! PitaKang 23:10, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, kindof forgot about this timeline...
Not only can you help in it, you can adopt it if you like. Michael Douglas 01:50, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Help on Europe
Well, I really need to know 2 things on Europe 1400. They are:
1. How strong the nations were, and where the balance of power is.
2. The religions of nations, like "strongly anti-Islam", or "Ok with Islam but still fighting", or "Completely Islam". Thanks!
PitaKang 21:25, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
How Exactly Are the Sides Unfair?
Britain, India, US, Korea and Saudi Arabia are the Allies, whereas you guys have Italy, Sweden, Germany, Siam, potentially Mexico, East Cuba, and Turkey. No one's playing as France,(Actually, do you want to play as Allied France? I know then you'll be playing for both sides, but having someone play both sides would keep the game relatively neutral.) and the Soviet Union and Canada are members who don't respond...Batmanary 01:37, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
Remember, Sweden hasn't declared war yet, and Turkey is allied with Bulgaria and Romania (Italy is allied with Romania and Bulgaria as well, now that I think about it). Matt 01:44, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
Yet Sweden is clearly going to go Axis...plus Italy has almost the whole of Europe on their side...Batmanary 01:46, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
Because you have the U.S, India and the British navy. I will play for France too if you want, but I'd really like to keep playing as Finland, so I'm not sure. --Fedelede 01:51, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
Most of the Axis (ie the npc axis nations) lack any sort of real navy, and will only be useful for resisting assaults on Germany or possibly Italy itself. The odds are evened out in that respect. Britain has a massive colonial force to draw upon once something is done about Siam. Plus you have Spain, which will be quite useful. The odds seem even to me. Matt 01:54, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
(Perdóneme, no es mi castellao, este puesto es un poquitito cocificao para seguridao, ten pacencia :P) Podé ayudarme en el juego? Estoy con problemas entre mí y la anhlaterra. Estoy tratando de creer un conzolidacín en e Loceano indio, pero algien (creo que saves quien) está un pocito territorial. Il incizte que si solo estara cuntra yo, persistiería y no va a dejar sus poceciones. Si me ayudas, definitamente te repagaré. Gracias. Detectivekenny (Info; Talk) 07:25, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
Ok. Definitamente puedo ayudar si necesitas un Confederacíon Peru-Boliviano. También me interesa Paraguay como un miembro de los axis powers. Pero lo que te estoy preguntando es si puedes ayudarme a defender y invadir pocecíns en e Loceano indio como Italia? Detectivekenny (Info; Talk) 19:06, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
My new Althist Timeline
Hey you never answered, man. It would be awesome if you could collaborate with me on this project. Batmanary 22:01, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
I'm Deeply Sorry
- I am deeply sorry and had no idea it was yours I just saw it in the picture gallery when trying to get a good map of the border between north italy and south italy saw yours and fell in love with the map. I even changed the story to fit the map. Deepest appologies Bobalugee1940 00:18, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
A Different History
Hey Fed, I saw the page for West Nepal, and I just need to confirm if you wanted to have them be a former Mughal Protectorate, so I can edit my history.
That's what I asked. If they were a former Mughal protectorate. I just asked so I could edit my page and put in some info on that. Batmanary 15:31, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, by the way, you can increase your western border a bit. If you look at my map, there's a piece of northern India that isn't Mughal. Batmanary 15:35, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Fed, the country is Spain. They're not going to become Catalonia, because it is the remnants of the Spanish Kingdom, versus the Nationalists who occupy the rest of Spain. I just had the Monarchy be their enemy, instead of the Republicans. Batmanary
| Welcome to A Different History
BTW, I'm making the page for the Turkmen Emirate!!!Batmanary 02:49, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
Fed, I was wondering if I could make an Austria article. It is in your zone, so I just want to make sure you're okay with it. Batmanary 02:09, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
I was wondering... Would you be interested in helping me revive the Abuyyid Empire TL? I would greatly appreciate it.StarkBlack 23:17, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hola Fede! Oye, diaculpa pero queria ver si puedes explicarme algo. Estoy leyendo la althis A Different History, pero no me queda claro cuales son las reglas para esta timeline? Como es eso de diferentes POD? Es quería ver si podia también aportar con algun articulo, pero tengo esas dudas. Me puedes explicar? Desde ya gracias! --Katholico 02:55, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Eh bueno, si recuerdo que era timeline colaborativa, pero el POD estaba definido. Pero aqui hay varios POD al parecer (y estan centrados cerca en los primeros años D.C.), y uno los inventa, no?. Si es asi yo por ejemplo podria inventar un POD donde Chile se divide en 2 estados? O algo asi. --Katholico 03:08, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Lol, I only did the Finland Iwo Jima picture because I couldn't really find any other "different history" type images around. Maybe we should make that canon? PitaKang- (Talk|Contribs) 17:54, March 19, 2011 (UTC) No, no, no, what I mean is to canonize Finland Iwo Jima. PitaKang- (Talk|Contribs) 18:02, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
Actually, if you look through his talk page and Alexanders' you'll find that he cannot possibly be an expert on Islam. Lordganon 22:49, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
That's what I mean, Fed. Doesn't take a genius to figure out where he got his "knowledge" on the matter from, and there's no way on earth that it makes him an expert. Lordganon 07:11, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Romans (Map Game)
Currently, you are signed on as Persia in the Romans (Map Game). As you may know, the game died. I hate to see a game with such a potential die before it even got off the ground. I am making changes to the game and improving it so it can stay strong.
To get this game started, I need people to respond to this by Wednesday. If you do not respond to this by Wednesday, your nation will be free for other people to sign up for.
CrimsonAssassin 18:39, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Fed, how would you like to be nominated to be a Lieutenant in the TSPTF? Or, if not, a Constable? I feel that you would do good at either, and that you'd be a welcome addition. Lordganon 12:41, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
Heh. You may not be quite old enough, but as of the middle of next month, you'll have been around a year and a half, which is just as good according to the rules as being old enough. How would a nomination in a few weeks for a Lieutenant position sound? lol Lordganon 01:52, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Figured I'd remind you that you need to state why you want to hold the TSPTF position on the request page as well. Lordganon 23:49, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
Well, you've been around long enough now to ignore the age rule. Thoughts on my original offer now? ;) Lordganon 06:02, May 17, 2011 (UTC)
Italy (A Different History)
Hey, I was wondering if we could balkanize Italy, seeing as there is no history on the page, as we are making the seat of power in Asia and South America. Italy could exist in Sardinia-Piedmont, and Lombardia, and Naples could exist, Venice, Trento, Papal States, Sicily, Modena, Ferrara, Siena, Mantua, etc. Batmanary
Sure, but can at least the South be independent
Reactivacion de Central World
Hola Fedelede, esta viendo Central World, y me di cuenta que iba muy bien hasta que quedo abandonada. Queria preguntarte si te gustaria revivirla? conmigo y otros usurarios como Lordganon o Katholico. Saludos VENEZUELA 23:04, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
Si volvi XD, la podriamos reactivar luego de Semana Santa. VENEZUELA 23:08, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
As I said on the talkpage, I have decided to once again contribute to this TL after my long break. BlackSkyEmpire 18:54, April 16, 2011 (UTC)BlackSkyEmpire
Congratulations, you are now a Constable in the TSPTF. This allows you to showcase the TSPTF membership badge on your user page. Furthermore it gives you the rollback power on this wiki. In the History page of an article you will notice a new option called "rollback". This is an anti-vandalism tool. It allows you to quickly undo edits in case someone has made more than one edit to a page. By clicking rollback it will immediately revert the article to a time before the offending editor edited the page. This is your most important duty. By agreeing to be a constable, you are promising to do your best to patrol for vandals and trolls.
When you get the chance, please go to the TSPTF page, and sign up for some responsibilities. In reality, none of us have the time to devote to all of the duties that are expected of an administrator of the wiki. You are expected, however, to sign up for at least three responsibilities listed in that section. These are duties that you are agreeing to carry out to the best of your ability every time you are on this wiki. I'm hoping that by doing this the members of the TSPTF can efficiently share the work load of the wiki and gives us time for the real reason we are here. Since you are only a constable and do not have the power to delete or block, do not feel obligated to sign up for any duties you do not have the powers to do. Please inform myself or others in a position to do so if you see a problem that involves a need for either of those things.
Again, congratulations on being elected to the TSPTF and good luck.
Lordganon 09:30, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Rise of the New Samauri
Check out my "A History in Short" at the Rise of the New Samauri, can you give me any ideas for the 1960s? Alexanders 03:02, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
- For a Different History-Batmanary 02:22, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, forget it. I'd just mess it up. You make the articles in Europe. I'm afraid I'm only useful for divergences around the 19th century.Batmanary 02:33, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
Young Confederacy (Map Game)
If you would like to join, I will grant you mod status Ceaser1345 17:39, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
Confederation of States
Could you give any suggestions about what to do next or what to improve on? Bobalugee1940 11:50, May 17, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, Fed, I created the article. You can add anything you want and I should be able to make it canon soon. I'll add the map after the "map game" is finished (nice flag by the way). Anyway, enjoy! ChrisL123 01:40, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
Ayuda Wikia en Español
Hola Fedelede, como has estado? Disculpa, pero si no es mucha molestia, me gustaría si pudieras ayudarme traduciendo la politica de adopción que hay aqui y colocarla en la wikia en español. Ya cree algo basico del articulo en español, aqui esta. Saludos y desde ya gracias! :) --Katholico 18:35, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
Whats a RL flag? Bobalugee1940 17:26, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
Could you move the Nepal (World of the Rising Sun) article back to Nepali Kingdom (World of the Rising Sun)? I tried to do it but I can't for some reason. It is because that was it's original title, and this page links to it. Thank you.
And also thanks for reverting vandalism, I was wondering what happened. ^^; 9 もりや すわこ 08:31, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
Axis vs Allies
Hi, Fed. As you may know, the original AvA is sadly defunct. The end had dissolved into a quagmire of space race, sports, inventions. In short, it was a hell of a mess. However, I have created a new AvA, the Axis vs Allies Revised. I am not going to allow what happened to the original map game happen here. As of such, I invite you to be part of my map game. I will also allow you to be a mod, since I have played many games with you.. Once again, I invite you to the new, improved, and revised version of Axis vs Allies. Sincerely, PitaKang- (Talk|Contribs)
Don't let the Eurasian Powers intimidate you. We have Poland in our alliance, so I can steamroll Germany from the East, then straight on to Paris. You just need to hold on and occupy their troops. Azecreth 22:24, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
Principia Moderni: Inactivity
I noticed you have not been active lately on Principia Moderni. I am not sure whether this is because you are no longer interested in playing or are simply not posting. Either way, let me know, as there may be players who would want the territory you possess. Detectivekenny (Info; Talk) 22:41, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
It would be nice if you could reply. I would be happy to keep your country for you but otherwise I would prefer to open up the Mayab to occupation by outside powers. Detectivekenny (Info; Talk) 06:13, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hola Fede, como estas?!! Oye disculpa la molestia, pero me preguntaba si podias ayudarme a elegir un nombre para un partido politico en la wikia en español? Aca puse una encuesta con las opciones que reuni. Podrias darme tu opinión, porfavor? te lo agradecería muchisimo :) Gracias desde ya. --Katholico 03:23, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
A Soviet Axis
Axis and Allies
Would you be interested in a military alliance between Italy, Russia, China and Thailand??Scandinator 07:01, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
East African Community
I recently created the East African Community proposal. Do you think Buganda, or any other Ugandan states, should become members? Observer status is also an option instead of full membership should you decide that. Caeruleus 06:08, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
None of the EAC states are perfect democracies. Several members have constitutional monarchies with varying degrees of parliamentary democracy or one-party states. Somewhat bloody or tribal-focused politics are common as well. As long as the country is democratic and is working to improve, it can be accepted. So which Ugandan states are the most democratic? Caeruleus 20:51, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
Ok, so Busoga can be a member. Which of the others do you want to join? Buganda or Ankole? If you want, they could both be admitted as merely observers in order to avoid tension. Caeruleus 04:03, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Ankole and Busoga will become members then. What year do you want them to join in? It was established in 2001, so they can join at the beginning or any time after that. Caeruleus 04:31, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Ok. They've been added. Thanks. Caeruleus 05:24, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Btw, are there articles written for Ankole and Busoga? I haven't been able to find them. Caeruleus 05:25, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
You are part of the Un-permanent Security Council of the United Nations for 5 years, chosen by Random.org. Please confirm on the talk page if you wish to be part of the United Nations. PitaKang- (Talk|Contribs) 21:42, September 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Really? Your obsessed with Karelia? I have a question for you, what do you think of a Karelia which has officially made Finnish their official language, and has witnessed an increase in Finnish culture and population within the past decade? --NuclearVacuum (Talk) 04:21, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, so I see you got what I was referencing XD Well, my current idea is that Karelia in NU would adopt policies which (more or less) would declare them "Soviet Finland" (like how Pridnestrovie is "Soviet Romania" and Artsakh is "[True] Soviet Armenia"). I was also thinking that (with support from Helsinki and Moscow), Karelia would officially declare the Karelian language to no longer be an independent language, but officially a dialect of Finnish (thereby making Karelia officially speak Finnish and Russian). With better cooperation with the USSR in general, many Finns would see Karelia as an opportunity to expand (not just in culture, but in economics and population). By today, the Finnish population makes up almost 30% of the population (a major increase than OTL), while the capital (which would officially be renamed Petroskoi) would grow to be a Finnish majority by today (more or less 60%).
- Glad that you love the concept. I am not an expert on Finland or Karelia, but I am very positive for Karelia for this timeline. I guess you would be right about the ethnic divide, but I highly dough or support the idea of Karelia being divided. Both because I wouldn't want to see this, but also because this could be seen as a "compromise" for Karelia becoming a republics once again. The fact that Russians would live there and make up a large population, would help deter the Karelian population from considering secession after admission. I dough that the Karelians would think this, but it would make sense. After all, northern Kazakhstan is mostly Russians (which is why the independent government moved itself to Astana), and eastern Ukraine is mostly Russians. As for the moving of the capital, I see no harm in this. Aunus seems like the best candidate to me.
- But after talking about border changes, there is something I have been wanting to do for a long time, but so no justification of doing so for this timeline. What do you think of the Karelian Isthmus being returned to the republic? It was initially part of the KFSSR (but moved to Leningrad years later), and it could be taken as a practical way to end the non-violent Karelian question. I was also thinking about keeping Karelia out of the Saint Petersburg Compromise, and maybe have them be admitted earlier under a different compromise or something. What do you think of that idea? --NuclearVacuum (Talk) 01:37, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Let's say you can take Eritea one turn and Somalia the next, it's ok, but slower.Oxfordshire 1972 17:13, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Germany is imploding fast, fancy helping to liberate the eastern 1/4 (25%) of Hungary under the colapsing nazi regime, before the USSR dose. It's only a short way from your northern border.[[User:Oxfordshire 1972|Oxfordshire 1972 19:56, September 23, 2011 (UTC)]]
Germany is imploding fast, fancy liberateing Bohimia from colapsing nazi regime, before the USSR dose. It's only a short way from your northern border. :-) Oxfordshire 1972 18:22, September 27, 2011 (UTC)
AvAr League of Catholic Nations
The Venezuelan government will set up the League of Catholic Nations. Your nation has been invited to join the mutual religious, cultural, trade and defence pact. Let me know if you want in to it. :-) Oxfordshire 1972 16:06, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
I found out last time only mods can do events, but I added the below as a protest at what had happedned. I'm thiking of junking the game for good.
UN secatery general Ban Key Moon is apauled by the insodent and shoots himself infront of the General Asembly. The Pope ex-comuicate those who started the atomic war. Switzerlan offers help to the dieng on all sides.) ) Oxfordshire 1972 03:44, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks dude, I fail at Spanish.
RandomWriterGuy 20:04, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
"I'm also probably one of the younguest people in this site."- just how young are you? Curious because I am in 8th grade . . . or in other words 13. PitaKang- (Talk|Contribs) 22:13, September 27, 2011 (UTC)
Sudamerica en TE
Hola Fede! Te escribo aquí porque me voy a demorar un montón en escribirte en inglés xD (y no quería escribir en español en la discusión del articulo, por si alguien más quería comentar). Bueno, al respecto, el mapa que pusiste se ve muy bien. Sé también que podría ser dificil determinar las fronteras de cada estado aunque pensaba que podrías darte alguna libertad en ese aspecto si te resulta muy complicado. En todo caso, para que estas naciones se terminaran formando yo pensaba que quizás si las guerras de independencia duran mucho mas y algunos lideres que fueron claves para conservar la unidad de los estados mueren tempranamente, entonces el desgaste y el surgimiento de mas caudillos locales podria ocasionar la mayor balcanización... aunque también esta podria producirse años mas tarde. Sobre los germanos e italianos, depende de cuanta población sean y donde esten concentrados... quizas si la colonización se da un poco diferente puedan formar una colonia mas en la Patagonia que luego se vuelve imdependiente? Espero te sirva. Saludos --Katholico 02:10, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Si, me parece bien como se desarrollaría la separación en Colombia, Peru y Brasil, y también eso de mezcla de culturas. Sobre el Reino de la Araucanía y Patagonia, claro, podria funcionar, aunque igual podrias intentar crear otro estado en la Patagonia en base a una nueva colonia, para hacerlo mas interesante.
- A proposito de esto, sabes, no sé si te sirva para tu timeline, pero quería contarte que yo tenia una idea especial para Chile con la que esperaba desarrollar una nueva historia en la wikia en español: Un Chile dividido; algo similar a la guerra civil estadounidense, o sea, buscar un punto en la historia de Chile, en el que el país termina dividiendose en dos. Hay dos eventos que podria funcionarme para esta idea: 1) la revolución de 1859, donde una rebelión estallo en la rica provincia nortina de Atacama; 2) y la Guerra Civil de 1891, entre el Congreso, cuya "capital" fue establecida en Iquique en las provincias mineras del norte, y el Presidente Balmaceda que mantuvo el control del centro-sur de Chile (este evento es el mas probable creo yo). De momento yo pensaba tomar esto como base para mi historia a futuro, no se si te sirva a ti... en todo caso que opinas?. Saludos PD: No te preocupes por los articulos :) Muchas gracias de todas formas. --Katholico 03:02, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
- De nada :) Por cierto, un día que tengas tiempo y pases por la wikia podrias opinar sobre algunos trabajos nuevos que hay, incluido mi timeline Presidente Portales, en la cual estoy reescribiendo varios puntos para hacerla mas pausible, además de intentar desarrollar las historias de Mexico y Colombia. Si necesitas cualquier ayuda avisame. Saludos! --Katholico 03:21, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
Aviso Wikia en Español
Hola de nuevo Fede. Te quería avisar que en la wikia en español un usuario se encuentra realizando modificaciones al articulo de Mexico y algunas imagenes de tu Historia Mi Emperador Agustin de Iturbide. Le mande un mensaje para que se detuviera de momento dado que oficialmente no sé si tu abandonaste esa historia o no. Por favor si puedes responderme para zanjar el asunto te lo agradecería. Saludos :) --Katholico 02:43, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Ahh entiendo xD jeje Muy bien, le dire. A proposito... quizás despues me puedas ayudar con el México de mi timeline... es que necesito organizar de alguna forma un gobierno estable durante y despues de la Guerra con Estados Unidos... ya había intentado una formula con Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, aunque con los cambios y ajustes que estoy haciendole a la historia ya no estoy seguro que sera lo mejor. Saludos! --Katholico 03:32, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Sip, hablo de Presidente Portales. Y sobre el mapa.... XD asi es, a Mexico le va a bien, pero mas adelante (una nueva guerra con USA en algun punto del siglo XX, esa seria la idea de tanto territorio xD falta trabajar ese punto eso sí). De momento, la Guerra de 1845-48 la gana Mexico que mantendria sus territorios ademas de recuperar Texas y quizas un poco mas... Sobre Santa Anna, lo que yo habia puesto es que él regresa a Mexico de manera similar que en OTL lo hizo durante el comienzo de la guerra, se derroca a Paredes y él asume el gobierno... y con la mediación de las fuerzas Chilenas y Brasileras presentes se logra pactar con los demas bandos mexicanos para que no se rebelen con Santa Anna y apoyen su gobierno... no sé que te parece? Saludos y gracias! :D PD: Gracias tambien por lo de Colombia, en cuanto pueda vere ese importate pais que me falta por desarrollar. --Katholico 04:14, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Gracias, entonces mantendre esa parte igual, y solo faltara organizar quien eventualmente sucedera Santa Anna (como sugeriste antes, si años despues llega a nivel de dictador lo sacan) :P
- Sabia que no tardarias en preguntar sobre "eso"... xD fue una las tantas cosas que agregue un día que me llego la inspiración de ideas para mi historia... y que actualmente estoy "Revisando" ya que suenan poco plausibles... te explico, ese seria California, un gran territorio controlado por Chile hoy... la idea era que luego de la guerra en 1848, Mexico cederia "temporalmente" como gratitud por su ayuda a Chile y a Brasil la zona de California para que la administraran y poblaran... para esta idea tome como base el hecho de que todo esos territorios norteños estaban poco poblados por los mexicanos y poblarlos aun luego de haber ganado la guerra seguiria siendo costoso y complicado, ademas que todos los esfuerzos estaban concentrados en consolidar al gobierno, un gran logro de estabilidad pese a todo. Eventualmente, y sobretodo con el descubrimiento posterior de oro, Chile y Brasil terminaron quedandose con California (se divide en norte y sur), ademas de que a Mexico le convenia tener aliados mas cerca para enfrentar cualquier amenaza de Estados Unidos (y mas adelante también de los Estados Confederados)... durante el siglo XX los territorios de California siguen mantendiendose bajo control chileno y brasilero pese a varias revueltas que logicamente surgen y que obligan a ceder mas autonomia... Chile finalmente se queda con los dos territorios hacia fines de siglo y actualmente si bien sigue bajo control, quizas haya referendum para emanciparse... eso seria Fede... como ves por eso es que tengo la idea bajo una exhaustiva revisión xD Saludos --Katholico 04:54, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Si, mismamente por eso estaba bajo revisión (así como otras cosas) xD Tienes razón, voy a cambiar la idea a unos enclaves/bases militares en esa zona. Crees que Estados Unidos perderia algun otro territorio en 1848 además del que mencione (Texas)?
- Por cierto, puedes explicarme mejor la idea de Colombia y Tomás C. de Mosquera que sugeriste? Según lei el fue Presidente en 1845 (apoyado por Conservadores) y además firmo un Tratado con EEUU que eventualmente llevo a las intervenciones americanas en Panama (el cual que además era otra de mis dudas ^^U). Gracias y Saludos! :D --Katholico 04:12, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- No te preocupes por la demora Fede, te agradezco muchisimo que tengas tiempo para responder mis (insistentes) preguntas xD Respecto al tema de Colombia, bueno me queda claro que eso es lo que sucede en OTL, pero yo quería que me explicaras esta idea que tu sugeriste para mi timeline antes:
- Colombia, al mismo tiempo, hubiera podido caer bajo el gobierno de Mosquera (no es Joaquín, es Tomas Cipriano :P) en un gobierno federal y liberal o una coalición similar al Frente Nacional (presidente liberal, presidente conservador se alternan de a turno) y detener la guerra civil. Panamá hubiera dejado de ser pro-independentista tal vez, y, al caer bajo influencia chilena o mexicana, hubiera podido mantenerse en cierta estabilidad.
- Disculpa las molestias ^_^U y la hora para escribirte (yo tampoco deberia estar tan tarde por aca xD). Mañana si te parece mejor respondeme. Te doy gracias de nuevo por tu ayuda. Si necesitas también ayuda, avisame. Saludos!!!! --Katholico 05:37, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Ahh ahora capto. Si me gusta la idea, trabajare el tema pronto, una Colombia mas estable sería un aliado clave y también me serviria para intentar realizar (o al menos sentar alguna base) uno de los proyectos de Diego Portales: Una unión aduanera en America, similar a la germana Zollverein. Ello, porque Portales visionaba una forma de que las economias americanas alcamzar un nivel que les permitiera hacer frente a las de viejo mundo. No sé si has oido de la zollverein, pero que opinas del tema? Saludos y gracias! PD: Ya veo, yo igual estare por aqui un rato mas xD--Katholico 06:11, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Gracias :) Sera un proyecto gradual que incluiria primero a los paises de la costa pacifica y luego se extendería al resto. De todas formas, su desarrollo se veria interrumpido debido algunas guerras, pero mi idea es que para fines de siglo este funcionando plenamente. Por cierto, tu area de experencia si no me equivoco es Italia, Medio Oriente y parte de Rusia, no? Pregunto por si mas adelante necesito ayuda en esos temas, ya que de momento me he centrado en el desarrollo de America y Europa Occidental. Saludos! :) --Katholico 06:42, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Claro, te explico. Haber, para determinar las fronteras use esencialmente las divisiones provinciales que el mapa mostraba o algunos rios... en el caso del limite sur entre la Confederación y el Río de la Plata, es estirado porque basicamente es la misma frontera de la provincia de Buenos Aires en OTL. Sin embargo, el otro lado, o sea el limite sur entre Chile y la Confederación es una frontera que surgio como resultado de los cambios territoriales que se supone suceden en mi historia... simplemente puse una linea recta basada en un meridiano, pero ahora estoy pensando en cambiar eso y utilizar al Río Desaguadero como frontera. Bueno, eso seria, dime si te explique bien? ^_^U jeje Gracias y Saludos. --Katholico 18:12, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
I am planning to cough up some of my colonial empire. Central Arabia, Sudan, Poland, Lake Balaton and Izmir are all going the democratic way. I would like to see the Soviet People given time to recover from the nuclear war with SUMA/NUMA, the British takeover of Angola to be ended and Hindustan to be kicked out of Turkey. Once Poland is free User:Lennist could get it back. It's turning in to a wacky war. Ethiopia was annexed without a post saying so and I was told what the election result was in one of my colonies (no it was not the nation subverted, just assumed out of hand). I will be leaveing it soon.Oxfordshire 1972 16:55, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
I agree, it's gon into inplausabilaty overdrive. It fell apart in 1949 and went totaly waky by 1956. I may leave the game soon, like many have already done. I've lost the plot, continuity has broken down and all cononisaty is lost now. Argentina's user has not posted for a while, so they may have walked out like so many others.Oxfordshire 1972 01:19, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
I knew someone that was going to say this...
I USED to be a social democrat now I am a Trotkyist/Democratic Socialist
I know that Chavez has taken many steps toward absolute control of the country but that dosent me that are "no human rights in Venezeula" there are more rights now for the comman people, women and native americans then under the puppet government
I am aganist Stalnism/Maosim
I am Pro Prestrokia as well
Alexanders 17:07, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
Well that is your opinion,
but I will not argue more because this is not the site for this,
No cross, No crown
FIne then lets do this,
"Subsequently, over a hundred Latin American scholars signed a joint letter with the Council on Hemispheric Affairs criticizing the Human Rights Watch report for its alleged factual inaccuracy, exaggeration, lack of context, illogical arguments, and heavy reliance on opposition newspapers as sources, amongst other things"
hmm... Possible Factual Innaccurcies,,,
You compare Chavez to North Korea... good to know
If Chavez is such an "oppresive dictator" then why did his own people save him from the cooperatist bush coup?
If Chavez is so "evil" then why women and indengous tribes doing better than what they were.
If Chavez is an authortarian then why are 116 of the 300 articles of the Venezeulan Consiution concered with human rights?
Have you even been to Venezeula?
No I admit I havent,
Cite me a source on the 2031 accusation
Good then? he seems to be good now
"A 2010 OAS report criticizing Venezuela's human rights standards indicated achievements in addressing illiteracy, healthcare and poverty, and economic and social advances
You and Alex are both violating NCNC, which extends to the entire wiki and not just articles. Cut it out. Lordganon 06:43, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Pues fijate que esa idea es similar en parte a Reino del Río de la Plata (wikia en español), del Usuario:Galaguerra1, quién también la puso aqui bajo el nombre de Regnum Argenta; claro que alli el nuevo reino se limito a Argentina y Peru... Pero de todas formas es una idea interesante, y sobre el nombre me parecen mejores las opciones de United Provinces of Hispanic America o United Provinces of the West Indies. :) Saludos!
PD: Entendiste la respuesta que te di sobre el mapa de las Argentinas, por cierto? xD -Katholico 00:12, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
- No te preocupes por la pagina, ahora en noviembre archivare gra parte de las discusiones antiguas xD
- Sobre tu idea, ahora recorde que Indias Occidentales se denomina al Caribe, por lo que no estoy seguro ahora de ese nombre :( y en ese caso, optaría mejor por America Hispanica, pero bueno queda a tu criterio jeje
- Por ultimo, te refieres a la wikia en español, cierto???, bueno, hay historias así (Río de la Plata y Estados Unidos de Hispanoamerica), pero solo un par de ellas no más... Saludos! --Katholico 01:46, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Entiendo, no hay de que :) Un par de cosas por cierto:
- Ya comence el articulo de los presidentes de colombia en PP, pero quería si podias ayudarme un poco con la historia de colombia, escribiendo algo sobre el tema o los posibles presidentes conservadores y liberales que podria haber? solo si puedes, ya que me pareces que estas un tanto ocupado dado que no pasas mucho por la wikia los map games. jeje
- No sé si te habia comentado de mi otra historia, Chile No Socialista, donde hay aspectos que estoy revisando como unas guerras y si podria haber cambios internacionales. Saludos! --Katholico 03:57, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Hola Fede! Como estas? No te veia hace tiempo xD por eso te escribia. Saludos! --Katholico 02:46, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Te entiendo muy bien, yo estoy igual xD Bueno, quería ver si después cuando tengas mas tiempo libre podrias pasar por mi historia en español Chile No Socialista, y darme porfa alguna opinión sobre el ambito internacional. Saludos y cuidate! :D --Katholico 03:25, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, ok no hay problema, era solo para saber :P y si, comprendo lo de EEUU y la implausibilidad... de hecho, ahora quiere invadir Peru! pero en todo caso, ya varios jugadores le estan haciendo ver a EEUU que no puede hacerse con TODO el mundo ++(incluso ya perdio una guerra con China). En fin, sobre CNS, muchas gracias :) espero tus comentarios pero cuando tengas tiempo disponible claro :) Saludos! --Katholico 02:30, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
Hola de nuevo Fede xD Oye, disculpa pero lei que escribiste en tu pagina de ideas sobre que a futuro avanzar en la South American Confederation de Doomsday. jejeje ^^U Solo queria decir que cuando vayas a hacer eso, me avisas para ayudarte, ya que yo también mejorar ese articulo. Saludos! --Katholico 03:06, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Descuida, gracias por responder. Ok, si necesitas ayuda con esa convención me avisas en esa epoca :) Sobre ITH, me parece genial que la traigas a la wikia. Y sobre el imperio latinoamericano, claro, estoy disponible si requieres algun apoyo. Saludos! --Katholico 19:19, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
Hello! I am glad you are on board the map game and I hope it'll be a good one. Before I start, I just want to notify you of some things. First off, you are a colony. Your mother nation can tell your colony what to do (within reason). They can punish you or reward you.
I'm going to extreme lengths to prevent this game from becoming implausible. Please note that moderators will have Delete on Sight permissions. This means they can delete anything they see implausible. Granted, I'll probably just cross it out so I don't confust people, but be warned that the mods reserve the right to remove problematic people from the game.
There will be algorithms factoring wars and revolutions. Keep in mind that, unless improperly done, an algorithm's result is final. Moderators will be keeping track of the algorithms. These algorithms are to keep the game plausible and fair.
The moderators are an impartial and fair group of players that have shown enough responsibility and plausibility to hold their positions. They will not be biased or unfair. That being said, please don't accuse them of being biased or unfair.
If I didn't scare you away from the map game with all this stuff, feel free to post on the map game. Good luck!
CrimsonAssassin 04:13, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
I swear, you continue to impress me, lol. Any chance you'd like that Lieutenant spot now? ;) Lordganon 03:24, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
Nomination's been made. You need to go over to the request for user rights page and accept it now. Lordganon 02:10, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
As requested, plausibility ratings, done by idea....
Kivuan Republic: Presidential dictatorship located in the eastern half of what used to be Zaire. Relatively stable although power decreases as soon as you reach the anarchical only-claimed areas filled with Hutu and Tutsi immigrants. Has a huge metal deposits which might eventually prove of vital importance; is therefore being influenced by both the EABC (East African Bloc for Cooperation; Buganda, Toro, Bunyoro and the UPR as observer) and the EAC if Caeruleus grants me permission.
Very Doable. Easily the best of these.
Kingdom of Aragon: A Catalan-speaking monarchy (the name coming from revivalist traditions; Aragonese is an official language, but spoken but a small minority of the population) in either Tarragonès or (if it's not viable due to it only being 91 kilometers from Barcelona) the Terres de l'Ebre.
Definitely not in Tarragones. It's far too large to and too close to have survived. Somewhere in the Terres de l'Ebre may be possible - based around the towns of Tortosa or Gandesa - but it would be very small. Doable.
Extremaduran Republic: Extremeñu and Spanish-speaking republic in Extremadura.
Well, despite it being the area where radiation from Lisbon would end up and thus not really work, Tristanbreiker has added a "state" there to his Spain map. I suppose you could give this a shot.
Castile: Kingdom located around the city of Alba de Tormes, led by (my beloved :P) House of Alba.
Located within the territory of the Republica Unida de Castilla y Leon. Not doable.
Karakum Republic: A republic located somewhere in Turkmenistan (Mary Province?)
Located within, pretty much entirely, the territory of the MLA. Not doable.
Uralic Soviet: (Proposed flag) A socialist state somewhere in the former Uralic states (Perhaps TE's Permic Confederation?), which is actively seeking out integration into the Soviet Union (note: I'm not sure about the Soviet boundaries, so if this state is located in Soviet territory, I'm sorry).
Yeah, you're right - it's located in Soviet Territory. Not doable.
Feel free to ask if you've any questions or anything.
Lordganon 09:00, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
No, not tirable. You should see the lists Bob seems to give me weekly, to my annoyance.
Mordvinia (it's actually Mordovia) had its capital toasted on DD, and a lot of radiation. Pretty well all of the remainder is part of the Russian Confederacy.
Mari El also had its major city destroyed. It also got absolutely clobbered by radiation. A sliver'd be under the Confederacy, too.
Those areas of Portugal have been reclaimed in the years after DD.
The mainland parts of the SR are based inland, outside of the biggest cities. They're also a lot further from Valencia than Tarragona is from Barcelona, and through mountains. Andorra is even better off with regards to the mountains.
Tarragona is a large city, on the coastal road from Barcelona. It'd be the first place all of the refugees went to, and ate. It just wouldn't make it.
Lordganon 09:38, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
Map for AssiryaI was looking over a few nation pages and came across a map with the red borders still there. Would this map be better (I edited it, just saying!!)? :D Imperium Guy 17:52, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations, you are now a Lieutenant in the TSPTF. I would like to spend sometime discussing those powers:
- You should now notice a red button at the top of every article with the word "Delete". You can use this to delete articles, obviously. Use this power sparingly and always stay within the framework of the Deletion Policy. The policy itself was passed with little discussion, so if you have any suggestions or comments regarding it I would be glad to hear it.
- You can also block users from editing. This can be done by clicking on the History page for articles or the Contributions tab on editor's user pages. Again, use this sparingly. This is our most destructive tool. We don't have a policy on this, but there is a general custom that has been followed: always assume good faith with edits (unless obviously vandalism), warn before blocking (try using the three strikes approach) and start with short block durations for first time offenders. Generally other administrators will not interfere with your decisions regarding blocks, as long as it appears fair on its face.
- You will also notice a button on the top of every article that says "Protect". With this you can prevent certain people from editing a single article. The first level prevents anons and new users from editing an article. The second level limits editing only to administrators. Use this to prevent excessive vandalism or to prevent edit wars between users.
- There are other obscure powers that are not used often. If you have any questions on those or the ones I mentioned above, feel free to ask me.
Again, congratulations on being elected to the TSPTF and good luck.
Lordganon 10:27, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
I did restore yours afterwards the second time. The first time the history thing did the thing where it caught the words, making it appear as if words that both posts had weren't changed, so it looked like you modified my post instead. LurkerLordB 04:00, December 17, 2011 (UTC)
1) Before 1918, there was no idea of Ukraine in modern borders. There can be 3 ducies - Ukraine - west to the Dniepre, Donbass and Novorossia - Crimea,and the Black sea coast.
2) Ural ducy can't include Tumen, this territory was part of Siberia in that times
3) more to come) if you want
I was thinking, because of all the butterflies, would Buddhism become a part of Hinduism, like Jainism is? BTW, why did you remove all the nations from the Main page ? :o Imperium Guy 21:52, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
I think it should be more of a collective, like ATL christianity. I got you about the overhaul, lol! :D Imperium Guy 11:15, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
Cool. BTW, I'm guessing that Parsistan in OTL Gujrat's meideveil empire? That would mean that it would spread around modern Day Gujrati culture everywhere and also spread around Jainism (Gujratis are the biggest followers!). And also be a link to Persia (which you mentioned earlier) :D Imperium Guy 07:38, January 25, 2012 (UTC)
Backwards Black Plague
Hola Fede, como estas? Oye, te quería preguntar si esa idea que tienes acerca de la peste negra llamada Backwards Black Plague se trata de la enfermedad arrasa con Medio Oriente y Asia en vez de Europa? Saludos --Katholico 04:31, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Me parece muy genial tu idea XD A mi igual me cansa leer a cada rato eso de que la peste acaba con toda Europa, y ya era hora de ver a alguien con un nuevo enfoque :D Me fascina pensar en las implicancias de algo así... por esa epoca Europa ya tendria varios de los comocimientos del medio oriente y que llevarian al Renacimiento, pero igual podría producirse algún grado de retraso cientifico... el Imperio Bizantino podría tener una oportunidad para sobrevivir... Tierra Santa quedaría casi libre para ser recuperada... etc. Seria genial que la llevaras a cabo :P Saludos!!! PD: Podrías también colocar la idea en la wikia en español.--Katholico 04:54, February 6, 2012 (UTC)
Second Temple of Jerusalem Model
I just saw a picture of a Second Temple of Jerusalem Model. What are you planning to do with that? RandomWriterGuy 05:33, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Fed, I'm still very much curious about Kokand and its relationship with Siberia. So, when you've got the time, I'd appreciate it if you would answer some of the stuff I asked on the Kokand talk page. Thanks :) Vladivostok 10:14, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Sooo.... Can I take your silence as a yes, no, or a maybe? Vladivostok 12:55, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
I love the SM Linguistics map. Do you think Urdu as a written language would still exist or have any prominence at all? Also, if the Indian sub-continent is hindu, the British might not be able to establish their "Raj". The British exploited the religious differences between hindus and muslims. Also, the last mughal leader, Arungzeb, was almost fanatic in trying to make India muslim. So if he's a hindu, well the maharatas have lost their prominence in trying to resurface Hinduism as the people would be happy under the ongoing hindu rule and the Indian (Mughal) Empire will probably extend to cover more than the Indian sub-continent (hint: Indichina might not be around, neither would Thailand). :D Imperium Guy 12:50, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
The map was good! I get why you are unsure about colonization. That will be seen when you get to that time, lol!! The empire and religion ideas also seem good! :D Imperium Guy 22:25, February 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hola Fede, como estas?. Estoy recién viendo la división que propuso Prusia... debo decir que no estoy de acuerdo. Que piensas tú? --Katholico 18:16, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
i dont speak spanish, but im not being implausible. ive better learn quick, it would help me in college. DeanSims 18:24, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Hola de nuevo XD Mira, sé que ya te retiraste del juego, pero quería confirmar si al final quedo en que las territorios americanos se independizaban de España o no :/ Disculpa la molestia. --Katholico 15:00, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
Fed, you still active? Well, remember A Soviet Axis? I'm wondering if you could help me with it. I'm almost done with the overview timeline, and will start pumping out nation articles and stuff soon. If you can't, I'll understand. PitaKang- (Talk|Contribs) 20:32, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
Consulta sobre Idea
Hola Fede, como has estado? em, disculpa pero queria preguntarte algo sobre esa nueva idea ASB que vi que escribiste XD Pusiste 2011 College revolts in Latin America? O sea, que surgen protestas estudiantiles que de alguna forma llevan a revoluciones en el continente? XD Saludos --Katholico 03:22, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I have seen you pretty much adopted this timeline. What are your plans for it? RandomWriterGuy 22:01, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
A move by Mexico is needed as the game is heating up. fast!220.127.116.11 14:31, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
Africa in SM
Hey Fed! You once said that you were unsure about African history. Well, there is a user called Vivaporius who is Ethiopian, I think and knows about African history pre-colonialization. I recommend asking him if you are stuck on anything when making your African TL. :D Imp (Say Hi?!) 16:47, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
So I hear you're a monarchist. Are you the supreme-king-owns-all monarchist or the I-support-nations-with-monarchies-but-mostly-republican-rights? Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 00:55, July 25, 2012 (UTC)
Yes! Finally, someone to talk monarchies with!
OK, so I have a timeline, and the Bourbons of France and Spain are overthrown in the last days of the 1790s. Eventually Napoleon takes charge of France (although this is not OTL's Napoleon, this is a Breton Napoleon) and either his brother Jerome or a Spanish person takes control of Spain. Question to you: with the Bourbon Kingdom of Spain thrown out and the new Kingdom of Spain in, what would need to change in the government of Spain to ensure that it does not get overthrown once more? Syngraféas Enallaktikí̱ Istoría, Dic mihi lingua Anglorum. 01:14, July 25, 2012 (UTC)
Now that is the type of thing I need. Thanks!
Conservative, eh? I'm liberal, but I suppose you have to do what you have to do. I think Jovellanos would be more of a political figure, like the first Prime Minister or President or something, since I doubt that Napoleon would let him sit on the throne.
Fronteras en Bolivar's Dream
Hola Fede, asi es, como has estado? :)
Respecto a tu pregunta, tu mapa es este no? Debo decir que me parece muy innovador, ya que varias de las fronteras aunque difieren de las actuales, funcionan bastante bien. Respecto al caso de Chile, como le decía a Chris hace un rato, tradicionalmente los bordes con Argentina han sido un problema, aunque en el caso de tu historia, como toda Latinoamerica se une, no deberia suceder lo mismo. En el norte, Chile debería mantener sus frontera en el Desierto de Atacama obviamente (hasta Antofagasta o Taltal). Sobre la Patagonia, podría ser un tema complejo. O sea, historicamente, tanto Chile como Argentina la reclamaban, aunque fue O'Higgins uno de los primeros impulsores de que Chile se expandiera hacia el sur, pero su exilio impidio que esta idea tuviera más apoyo y en su lugar fue reemplazada por la expansión hacia el norte minero. Por eso, fue que al final Chile renuncio a la Patagonia favor de Argentina en plena Guerra del Pacifico. En tu TL no habría conflictos entre latinoamericanos, pero bien podría haber un mayor interes de Chile por colonizar tempranamente la Patagonia antes que Argentina, aunque dudo que se quede con toda.
Sobre los bordes de Argentina con Paraguay o Uruguay, en base al mapa que hiciste, con Uruguay esta bien... el país jamás ha tenido una historia expanionista, y se mantendría similar a NLT (en todo caso las anexiones de territorio de Brasil igual serian factibles, ya que me refiero a que no le quitaría territorio a Argentina). Respecto a Paraguay, es probable que conserve una pequeña franja de territorio que cedio a Argentina como muestra este mapa. Eso sería por ahora lo que pienso. Espero te haya servido :) Si me falto responder algo o no explique bien, solo avisame. Saludos! :) --Katholico (talk) 21:51, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Ahh capto. Suenan bien esas ideas de crear zonas especiales y estados colchón. Siguiendo con Patagonia, en efecto, el hecho de que Argentina presionara para resolver la disputa en plena Guerra del Pacifico finalmente llevo a Chile a cederla. Como dije antes, Bernardo O'Higgins quería el país se expandiera al sur, pero como lo exiliaron, la importancia que la clase politica le dio a la Patagonia no fue mucha, aunque de hecho si se colonizo la zona estrategica de Magallanes, pero no se avanzo mas, y en su lugar las riquezas mineras del norte eran una mejor apuesta que la despoblada Patagonia. En todo caso, Chile la pudo haber conservado, si por ejemplo, la Guerra del Pacifico no se hubiera extendido en los 3 años de semi-guerra de guerrillas en la Sierra Peruana.
- Sobre eso de "más al norte", me refiero a que el limite norte de Chile en tu TL seria el desierto de Atacama a la altura de Antofagasta o Taltal, como tu consideres mejor. Obviamente Bolivia conservaria una salida al mar en este escenario. Saludos! --Katholico (talk) 07:18, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
well thanks for the pleasant welcome and being a postive person here. I hope I can fit in, contribute and move myself up a few rungs in this AltHistory ladder and be more real or logical, and not just posting spur of the moment posts.
statement from me, but messed up. I hope to be positive and learn here, and not make big mistakes.
A Great world
hola, no estoy seguro si te interesara esto, Pero te gustaria jugar mi juego de mapas de A great world A Great World (Map Game), si es asi por favor entra, gracias
Lobositz Lamentable Loss
hey, im not sure if this is going to happen but i was thinking about making a map but firstly i have to get some people who would and want to play a game like the one i'm thinking to do, its Orbis terrarum and post roman fall game similar to Principia moderni, so would you like to play it ? if i manage to reach a minimum of players to start? Sine dei gloriem (talk) 02:28, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Fed, I heard that you are interested in joining PMII. There is no problem even if this is your first mapgame, so sign up! However I must warn you if you are planning on joining in Europe; the continent is filled to the gills and 5 different states have their eyes on Florence... I would recommend the Mamluks, but if you are set on joining as Florence, I, Venice offer a mutual protection pact against the German Holy Empire States and ask for military assistanace in an invasion of the rival merchantile nation of Genoa. Scandinator (talk) 13:48, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Yea, the HRE Player States are bent on uniting the HRE while Aragon and France seem to want Northern Italy. If DeanSims doesn't turn up before 1455 you could probably take a large chuck of the Ottoman Empire and reverse history. Scandinator (talk) 21:59, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
Let me know if you're intrested. http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/DME_(Principia_Moderni_II) Saamwiil (talk) 22:18, September 5, 2012 (UTC)
In the CoA you devided Muhammad's (pbuh) name into two words. The later is correct.
Pixelr? Saamwiil, the Humble 21:37, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
Nah, it cuts of the words God. Try this.
I saw that you’re listed as an expert in WWII in the Experts page, and I’m wondering how plausible the Timeline is so far, and if the PoDs are realistic. Thanks. PitaKang- (But here's my number|So call me maybe) 20:06, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
Hola Fede, te quería preguntar si actualmente ustedes tienen algun interes en el norte de áfrica, es que yo siempre he tratado de acercarme a esos lugares, y más ahora que los mod han puesto ese evento de la separacion de argelia . Me imagino que ustedes estan buscando una salida al oceano atlantico, yo también lo hago, pero quería sabes si la costa norte interior de marruecos esta en sus planes, pues si está en los mios, algo asi como una franja de tierra pequeña dentro del mediterraneo, pero solo en marruecos no en argelia, tambien cual es su posición respecto a granada, pues yo actualmente tengo el completo control de una ciudad alli. Quiari (talk) 22:55, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
I was not raging. I was pointing out that you unified much too fast. As for the treaty I had nothing to do about it. Raging is much worse than what I did. I crticise you because I do not believe the nation cannot grow so fast. Bavaria did not unite in a blink of an eye it took over a decade. the HRE took numerous years, we had in fighting and a civil war. I did not mean to offend and I apologized for calling his nations weak it was the wong word. But, please do not tell me what to do. You have done this before. I know you are an admin, but that does not levy you the right to talk down on someone. I will not tolerate that. If you saw that as rage, I apologize, it wasn't. I am not against the Caliphate, just the way you put ALL of the nations in the algorithm, which I believe is wrong(at least everytime we try we are told we can't and are shut down) If you all would stop doing that, I may be more okay with the idea. It just seems like you can just steamroll people and I don't quite get how. Once again, Sorry for that "outburst"Andr3w777 (talk) 23:20, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
hey would you like to play this new map game of mine http://althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Arabian_Failure_(Map_Game)#Asia Sine dei gloriem (talk) 22:56, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
Going to say we lost that war unfortunately, come have a read of my plans for our defeat. Basically we go for NPCs now (Timurids, Ak Qoyunlu, Algeria, etc.) as the new plan before waiting for the Mahdi to come so we can use that *1.5 bonus and get revenge on those Europeans! VonGlusenburg (talk to Von!) 00:17, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
Arabian Failure map game
Hey remember that you are the Caliph atm, so 1501-1505 you post as the Caliph. Also you do control Tunisia, Tripolitania and Hejaz provinces too, so remember to post as them. VonGlusenburg (talk to Von!) 20:00, October 27, 2012 (UTC)
Basically I wish to make a post-nuclear war world with the nuclear war occurring on 21/22 December 2012. Would you be interested in finding sites in and around Colombia and maybe a couple other nearby South American nations that would be likely to have been hit by USA or Russia if nuclear war occurred? And then you would also be in charge of organizing the states that emerge there after the war. Scandinator (talk) 23:57, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Well I hear there are 7 US bases in Colombia, those would be hit by smaller yields. Bogota would also be a target. Other than that the rest of the nation would not be targetted. I'm thinking a similar number of strikes on Venezuela from the USA and a few other Russian hits on major cities across pro-US South American states and a couple of hits on Bolivia and Ecuador by the USA. I would love a bit of help with the Caribbean nations and I will post up the list of major cities hit in South America tomorrow on here .? Scandinator (talk) 12:34, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Well I believe the other US bases in Colombia are too insignificant to be targetted. Only Palanquero would be directly attacked due to its large air field and also its north-south highway. I have a draft list of the strikes in South America completed. Scandinator (talk) 07:21, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
Hola Fede, como has estado? Espero bien :) Oye, acabo de ver en tu sandbox algo como una lista de blancos de ataque y de gobiernos sucesores en Colombia. Estas pensando hacer algo como una versión de 1983: Doomsday con ataques en Colombia? Saludos --Katholico (talk) 05:05, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Cual es el nombre de tu TL? 2012 Apocalypse? No la encuentro jeje xD Saludos --Katholico (talk) 22:16, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
I want Juedea and lands connecting it to the rest of the Ottoman landsm after the collapse. I will havve the Ottoamn Empire ally with you in the civil war and follow your pro-west idea and the two of us can conquer the rest of the Caliphate! 18.104.22.168 14:38, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
(DeanSims: Talk) 14:39, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
lets continue the country together then, like some new country with the Caliphates layout but more western, wed switch King every 5 years. It would make us super strong. (DeanSims: Talk) 14:45, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
It begins today.
I've got an idea to establish a country for the sizable community of Copyic Christians in Egypt. They would be one of the most sizable Christian minorities in the Caliphate, and it'd be impossible to completely destroy them. I'm thinking to put the country in northern Florida, what do you think? Yank 17:44, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
Radioactive Tide Reloaded!
Thanks for accepting the italian alliance offer, we will lead the world torwatd a better tommorow against those ignorant american and German pigs, would you like to combine our nuclear research projects? (DeanSims: Talk) 02:23, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Ternate invasion in Pm2
In the mod post for 1576 it said that: "Other nations invade the crumbling Caliphate to take territory for themselves, too, including Granada, Königsberg, Rajaputana, Tibet, Zunghar, Uyghur and Ternate." As in Ternate invaded the colony and added it to its own empire. So while the Caliphate was collapsing neighbouring Ternate took advantage and invaded the colony. VonGlusenburg (talk to Von!) 01:47, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
Well you can always have a war with Ternate to get the colony back rather than forming a new one. Or invade one of the other smaller states in Indonesia alternatively. But you can form new colonies seeing how the Levantine kingdom hasn't founded any colonies yet. VonGlusenburg (talk to Von!) 01:53, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
I went to ask you this, as you are a mod, and i need an second opnion about this, as i've asked Lurker already but i don't think he'll answer:
As you might know Castille's player is inactive in all but name.he is still is up on the player list and has an color on the map.This is the first time that an situation like this happens.the last situation remotely like this (Great Mediterranean war) didn't had the player absent for so long.The question is whether i should treat Castille like a player nation, like he technically is, and he receives no bonus, or treat him as NPC, like he should have been declared by the time in which he spent absent, and he receives a bonus.--Collie Kaltenbrunner (talk) 06:52, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Axis vs Allies: Reborn
OK, I joined the Axis now. Do you want to take out Sweden now?
Also, I have some secret diplomacy for you.
Me shall leave Axis soon? You want to join up?
Sudamérica en A2012
Hola Fede, como estas? Oye, te iba preguntar si habías pensado en la situación de otros países sudamericanos en Apocalypse: 2012, aparte de Colombia y Venezuela? Yo obviamente estoy viendo a Chile, pero también a Argentina, Perú y Bolivia. Saludos Katholico (talk) 21:01, January 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Pues en Argentina estaba considerando la situación de los saqueos que se registraron en varias localidades del sur y el interior desde fines de diciembre del año pasado. Ya había clima tenso y la destrucción de varias ciudades de Argentina potenciaría una crisis mayor para ver quién sucedería al gobierno federal por un lado, y llevaría a la separación de algunas provincias por otro. Estoy haciendo un mapa de las fuerzas politicas en cada provincia para ver como se sucedería esto. En Bolivia, estoy viendo si es posible la separación de Santa Cruz. En Perú eso de un estado Inca suena interesante. Asumo que en el resto del país (norte) se formaría otro gobierno, no? Saludos --Katholico (talk) 01:10, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Si, era hora de archivar el 2012 XD
- Gracias. Cuando crees que podamos comenzar algún articulo de A2012?
- Asi es, muchas gracias :) De a poco ha logrado crecer. Ahora los usuarios están volviendo a intentar lo de los Map Games.
- Espero leer pronto esa nueva historia :D
- Saludos! --Katholico (talk) 02:20, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
Axis vs Allies: Reborn
Germany would highly suggest that you invade Iran and go into the Middle East. Germany will be invading the Middle East shortly. PitaKang- (But here's my number|So call me maybe) 17:52, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
I advise you to switch sides now. If you join the Allies, you can take over Axis places like Finland and Poland and Romania. Follow the path of Sweden. This path is being Axis, taking lots of land from the Allies, switching to the Allies, keeping the land, and taking more land from the Axis. Sort of like how you did OTL. ;)
The Soviet Union is little more than a Swedish puppet now, since the Swedes have nukes. Until you guys get nukes, of course. You really should have allied with me... you would have gotten Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and the world. PitaKang- (But here's my number|So call me maybe) 20:48, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
A post is urgently needed from the USSR, since a major war has broken out in Africa and Cuba has just joined the game! The USSR must develop some nukes and improve it's infrastructure since it's falling behind.22.214.171.124 17:33, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
Germany would like to offer the USSR another chance at world dominationif you choose to accept. More details later. PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 18:55, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, Italy and its 12 allies would like to offer you a defensive pact pertaining only to an attack by Sweden on either of our nations, and if it does occur you can annex Filand, the Baltic States, and other parts of Scandanavia. DS|Fear the Mutated Dean Sims Bomb, Fear It 12:34, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Axis vs Allies
If you're not going to post, could you tell us so we can take your name off the list? Sorry but we really need a Soviet Union and people aren't picking because they think you're still playing. Thanks! PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 00:24, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, about that. I can give you back the Soviet Union if you return, it's just I didn't know you were back, plus someone briefly took the USSR, and then quit. Stewdio333 (talk) 08:52, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Alright. You can have the Soviet Union. Though, if you do quit the game, can I have the Soviet Union?
P.S. My initial idea was to reform the USSR, into a Yugoslav-like state, uniting all the republics of the USSR through "Unity and Brotherhood", similar to Josip Broz Tito's policies.
P.S.S. Alright, I didn't know that the game was resetting, though I already picked the Soviet Union. Though, if you want it, go ahead, though more countries are available already. Just let me know.
Of course. You get Finland and half of Poland and most of Eastern Europe. I push up into Norway and into Greece. You go into the Mid East, where I'll eventually meet you. You can aslo invade China if you want. PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 22:07, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
All right. Poland's player has agreed to "join us" and fight with us, which is better for us than us taking over. Agreed? PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 17:29, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
I can't believe DeanSims is so clueless... he keeps trying to appease me when I even mentioned Fall Gelb in my post... lawl. PitaKang- (We are the Emperor's Chosen|Ave Imperator!) 15:02, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
hey um im looking to create 2 new map games ad im looking for experienced players to jon and restore plausibility to the world of map games, if your interests tell me.
Night of the Living Alternate History
So, I believe we talked about a closer relationship between Kokand and the USSR last year? Something about the Khan getting overthrown and the Siberians and Kokand meeting up? Is that still happening? Vladivostok (talk) 20:24, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
I'm back and getting round to making the history of the Isiran revolution, when I saw your comment about having Uganda and Kivu intervene in the favor of the revolters. I was wondering then, if you might help me devise what occurs in the revolution?
Well, so far I've got the basics. The revolution starts in Dungu, after a DPI attack in Isiro kills the Emperor. Dungu immediately rises up in riots, and the DPI take control of the situation. The government, under the control of the Emperor's brother, masses an army outside Dungu and attacks. Many of the soldiers, though, are conscripts who sympathaize with the DPI, and when the Government suffers a particularly heavy loss in Dungu, the conscripts defect and turn against the government, sparking huge rebellions in other cities. After a brutal civil war, with (I imagine) the DPI getting funneled arms from Kivu etc, they rebels strike up a deal with the general of the army. The forces march into Isiro and storm the Palace. After that... well... either the general or the leader of the DPI takes control of Isiro, rigging the elections.
Still, I'm not sure. Would Kivu send in just support or actual military presence?
23:16, April 24, 2013 (UTC)