|Hello and welcome to the Alternate History Wiki!|
The Alternate History Wiki is a project for all communities concerned with creating fictional alternative histories. We hope you will feel at home here and wish you good luck contributing to our ever growing collection of alternative histories.
Here is some basic information about your nation:
- Capital: Eureka, California (Might want to change Sacramento to Eureka on your page)
- Stability: 50
- Army Score: 1
- Industrial Score: 1
- Naval Score: 1
A few things to help revise your pages:
- Your capital is, and always was Eureka.
- Your borders are off. You only control up to half of Mendocino County. Basically just draw a horizontal line through the county.
- You don't know the UCO or the ISAF exist, or any nations not in your immediate area.
- The Californian Revolution of 1981 shouldn't be listed as part of the Human-Zombie War.
- All the sympathizers and interventionalists should be removed.
I read through your page and it's almost ready to become canon. The only thing is, make sure that California has no official sovereignty until 1969. Also I'm not sure what you ment in your monarchist period section, but there was no "Humbert II", and Italy was not a monarchy at this time. Mscoree (talk) 15:01, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Greetings. Recently you have been doing a lot of uploads onto this site. In the future, please try to give distinctive names for your files (especially when they are of your design [I assume]). Please avoid using "Flag 1.svg" and such. Thank you. --NuclearVacuum (Talk) 15:53, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Just as a reminder, you have been informed and asked politely to name your files more appropriately. Please don't be uploading your files with "Drawing 4.svg" and such. I have renamed your most recent upload "Coat of arms of California 4 (Night of the Living Alternate History).svg", and you can use this as an example. Please try not to let this happen again. --NuclearVacuum (Talk) 15:55, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
I made a template for you:
NotLAH Northern Californian Military
Your military seems to be too large for a small nation and parts of it seems to be copied from the United States page, please change this as soon as possible or I'll have to change it. Edboy452 (talk) 22:33, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
In NotLAH, you've deleted two of my posts when you posted. I think it's because of an edit conflict. When you see one, copy and your individual post into the top version (the new one).
In the ruins of the French Empire
Hey Isco, just want to notify you that there is a new Look Out, Sir! Map Game. You played as Cuba in the original. The new game starts in 1912 instead of 1944.
I'm messaging you about AvA. You see, India did go independent, but is currently controlled by Eric4e. Let's just say he isn't the brightest and he ruined India. Not only are Pakistan, Burma and Bangladesh revolting, so are Hyperabad and some Tamils. He completely destroyed India basically. If you were to come back, perhaps you could lead a revolt against the current Indian government and become the new India player. Hail Sean! (Get a free potato here)
15:22, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
I was just invented some clans in a uninhabited zone, created/bumped up the population of the as yet unplayed nations and added locator maps to all country pages. Well, Wikibiulder thought up the game, so I assume he has ideas on it's race, language and culture.Oniontree1 (talk) 13:39, September 5, 2015 (UTC)
There are plenty of un-claimed zones that are just in topographic map colours, not a nation colours (like the one inland from the Harvestown Confederation. You could send explores there, find and make up a group of clans/city states like I did on Terra Rossa and put the Romanians, Native Americans, and so on, as the inhabitants.Oniontree1 (talk) 13:47, September 5, 2015 (UTC)
Battle of Britain
Just a reminder that the Battle of Britain Map Game will restart on Wednesday 16th September 2015.
http://mapgame.wikia.com/wiki/Hands_of_the_Gods_(Map_Game), new mapgame that you wanted. You want to play as East Kara right?
Hi Isto, I heard from a couple others on chat, notably Josh, that you were good at drawing in anime style. I want to see if I could request artwork from you. Message me back once you read this.
Hurry up, we're going to be late!