|Hello and welcome to the Alternate History Wiki!|
The Alternate History Wiki is a project for all communities concerned with creating fictional alternative histories. We hope you will feel at home here and wish you good luck contributing to our ever growing collection of alternative histories.
The edits that you had made both as an anonymous and as a user in Nusantara (Great Empires) page are considered illegal according to the convention on this wiki since you are not the owner of that timeline. Please refrain yourself for making any further editing on other people's althistory.
- Editan yang Anda buat baik sebagai anonim dan sebagai pengguna di halaman Nusantara (Great Empires) dianggap ilegal menurut peraturan yang berlaku di Wiki ini dikarenakan Anda bukan pemilik timeline tersebut. Mohon Anda menahan diri untuk tidak mengedit lebih banyak di sejarah alternatif milik orang lain. Anda bisa membuat timeline Anda sendiri jika Anda mau.
- Terima kasih.
RE:Marked For Deletion
Your articles were not marked for spam, they were marked for being improperly named. Your articles NEED to be included with a timeline (and named accordingly).
I've also noticed you have been creating dozens of articles which are all improperly named, and they too will be marked for deletion.
If you don't wish to your articles to be deleted, than I must insist that you read the site rules and correct your articles. They will not be deleted for several weeks, so you do have time. If you need any assistance, I would be more than happy to help you out. -- NuclearVacuum 15:36, July 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Easternized World is already a chosen timeline name, and I don't believe you have been given permission to expand upon it. You have also failed to address the main issue of your articles, which is that they are improperly named.
- In order for your articles to be removed from deletion, you must:
- Chose a proper timeline name (or get permission to expand on someone else's).
- Rename your articles in accordance with the site guidelines (which are linked above).
- If you fail to do any of these things, your articles will be removed. -- NuclearVacuum 17:26, July 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Not only are you continuing to use someone else's timeline, you are now adding random categories of more timelines. What are you doing? Please read the SITE RULES and my PREVIOUS MESSAGES above! I don't know of any other way to express this.
- If you continue to ignore these requests, your account may be suspended. Please, take this seriously. If you want me to help, than let me help you. Please be direct.
... Please forgive me if I sound rude, but are you seriously telling me that you have absolutely no idea what I've been saying to you?
The issue here has NOTHING to do with facts or source material. The only issue here is that you are not following the naming rules on this site. You also NEED to establish a timeline for your articles to be incorporated into (not someone else's, without there permission).
... Maafkan saya jika saya terdengar kasar, tapi apakah Anda serius mengatakan bahwa Anda sama sekali tidak tahu apa yang telah saya katakan kepada Anda?
Masalahnya di sini tidak ada hubungannya dengan fakta atau materi sumber. Satu-satunya masalah di sini adalah Anda tidak mengikuti peraturan penamaan di situs ini. Anda juga PERLU menetapkan garis waktu artikel Anda untuk dimasukkan ke dalam (bukan milik orang lain, tanpa izin dari sana).
I do apologize if this was a failure of communication, but I don't know how I can stress this more to you.
- I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you luck, regardless. -- NuclearVacuum 02:34, August 2, 2017 (UTC)
NuclearVacuum and You
This is probably the first time I am talking to an user bilingually. I felt so sad knowing you had to leave this wiki as a fellow Indonesian. So far, this wiki has very few contributors from Indonesia and I am the only one right now whose remaining here. I can see that your only problem is language. Your command in English is very limited and that is why maybe you can not understand the rule. And perhaps, that is also why felt ashamed to continue to be a contributor here, for your limited vocabulary and lack of understanding in word orders in English. However, I was going through a very similar phase like you too and back then it was more harder for me than you know. No Indonesian around and more stricter admins (Lordganon) were my greatest obstacles.
What I was trying to tell you right now is please stay here. Please continue to be a contributor again. The community needs you here. I need you here, my friend. No matter how limited your English, persevere.
- Mungkin ini pertama kalinya aku berbicara pada seorang pengguna secara bilingual. Aku merasa sangat sedih mengetahui Anda harus meninggalkan wiki ini sebagai sesama orang Indonesia. Sejauh ini, wiki ini hanya sedikit kontributor dari Indonesia dan aku adalah satu-satunya yang sekarang bertahan di sini. Aku bisa melihat jika masalahmu satu-satunya adalah bahasa. Penggunaan bahasa Inggris Anda sangat terbatas dan mungkin itu kenapa Anda tidak mengerti peraturan yang ada. Dan mungkin juga, itulah yang membuat Anda malu untuk melanjutkan berkontribusi di sini, karena perbendaharaan kata dan kurangnya pemahaman akan susunan kata dalam bahasa Inggris. Tapi, aku juga pernah melalui fase yang serupa dengan Anda dan dulu itu semuanya lebih sukar untukku dibandingkan yang Anda ketahui. Tidak ada sesama orang Indonesia di sini dan admin-admin yang lebih ketat adalah tantangan terbesarku.
- Apa yang coba kukatakan di sini adalah cobalah bertahan. Kumohon untuk kembali berkontribusi. Komunitas membutuhkan Anda di sini. Aku membutuhkan Anda di sini, Kawan. Tidak peduli seberapa terbatas bahasa Inggrismu, bertahanlah.
If you want to make an alternate history about Indonesia here, first you should decide what time period that you will use on your timeline. Then, decide your timeline's name. My timeline's name, for example, is "Cherry, Plum, and Chrysanthemum" or like NuclearVacuum's timelines, "New Union" or "Russian America". If you already have a timeline, then you can write what you want as many as possible there. If you want to learn, just take a look other timelines here and feel free to copy the way (not content) of how they make their timelines.
Nuke already told you about to learn the wiki rules, but I will give you simple way to join this community. There are some basic rules in this wiki that we must obey:
- Do not make any editing or correcting to other people's timelines without their permission (Jangan melakukan editing atau perbaikan terhadap timeline orang lain tanpa izin dari mereka).
- Make sure you uploading images like flags or maps from Wikipedia and Wikimedia (Pastikan Anda mengunggah gambar seperti bendera atau peta dari Wikipedia dan Wikimedia).
- Do not copying the contents of other people's timelines like the storyline or else (Jangan meniru isi dari timeline orang lain seperti jalan cerita atau lainnya).
- Ask the senior admins on TSPTF if you are not understanding any rule here (Bertanyalah pada admin senior di TSPTF jika Anda tidak paham suatu peraturan di sini)
- Always let the user named EoGuy editing your timeline and fixing your English grammar (Selalu izinkan pengguna bernama EoGuy mengedit timeline dan memperbaiki kosakata bahasa Inggris Anda).
- Do not spamming (Jangan melakukan spam)
I hope it can help you. Do not be afraid to use English here. And please take a note that from now on I will use English alone in communicating you as it is already an established convention on this wiki.
Regard.FirstStooge (talk) 15:12, August 2, 2017 (UTC)