|Hello and welcome to the Alternate History Wiki!|
The Alternate History Wiki is a project for all communities concerned with creating fictional alternative histories. We hope you will feel at home here and wish you good luck contributing to our ever growing collection of alternative histories.
Contribute to the Differently ALThistory
Hi! I'm Logomaster210. Can I contribute on the Differently universe? Thanks in advance!
- Yes, you are welcome! What articles would like to contribute to? - Lnobse (talk) 00:34, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
I can contribute Philippines.
- Feel free to add new pages and expand existing ones as long as you are consistent with the rest of timeline. - Lnobse (talk) 00:59, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
- Venezuela remains basically the same post-Cold War socialistic regime created by Chávez. Otherwise, communism suffered a drastic demise by the mid-70s, there are no Communist regimes left. However, I would say minor communist parties are still around and fully legal, especially in the previously Second World countries, but they hardly have any popular support. - Lnobse (talk) 03:40, February 11, 2020 (UTC)
I noticed that you had creating several categories here and there and put some pages into new categories. However, the admins have no consideration or plan at all to classify the pages based on the narrative themes presented in each alternate histories. Categorization, which lately has been done by JorgeGG, is mostly organizing works to befit the pages in more general categories (countries, political institutions, people, etc.), rather to put some timelines into common thematic categories.
I advise you to consult on Jorge first, visit him to learn first about categorization, and restrain yourself to create thematic categories before you learn first from him. You must understand the first question: "What makes a category appropiate for the organization of this wiki?". Also, please restrain yourself to edit other users' timelines without their permissions unless for proper organizational tasks.
- Oh, sorry. I really thought I would be helping the community by organizing timelines into these categories, not harming it. But if it is forbidden here, I must not continue. - Lnobse (talk) 03:18, January 6, 2020 (UTC)
Categorization is a tricky work and it is supposed to generalize the pages into common categories rather than make them more specified themes. That is a reason why we trust JorgeGG for that work because with the pages of this wiki, he is already familiar.
Also, if you received any message from other users, please reply in their talk pages rather than in your own. Because the notification only appear if you write in other's talk pages. Your reply will be unnoticed of course because there is no way we can know about it.
- Hello! It's always great to have one more contributor. What do you have mind? - Lnobse (talk) 17:20, April 12, 2020 (UTC)
I would like to do Malawi
- Please go ahead. After you're done I'll revise it and incorporate it into the timeline. - Lnobse (talk) 19:54, April 12, 2020 (UTC)
Hello there, Lnobse! Glad to see you back!
While you were out, I saw a user editing your timeline, and I guess that he might not be on your team... (he edited some parts of my timeline too, gladly I undid everything there).
I hope this can help you! :)
- Thank you for notifying me. I'll check on those. - Lnobse (talk) 05:41, August 3, 2020 (UTC)