Talk Page will be archived every 50 posts
|Hello and welcome to the Alternate History Wiki!|
The Alternate History Wiki is a project for all communities concerned with creating fictional alternative histories. We hope you will feel at home here and wish you good luck contributing to our ever growing collection of alternative histories.
these are my demands if you agree i will cease the conflict if not i will continue to consider the nrpc as an illegal stateand refuse to accept any peace that isnt along these lines.
- Japanese Response: Japan wwill consider a peace traty if the treaty under goes the following adjustments:
- point 2 will be suppressed and replaced with the NPRC will and the Reformed republlic of China shall remain 2 seperate entities and borders will remain present as are currently for a period of 15 years after which a referendum for each individual province of the Reformed Republic of China will decide on their own fate, be it to join with the nprc, remain with the Reformed Republic of China or another possible option.
- The ROC will remain under joint Japanese-local (japanese puppet not you) authority during the next 15 years
- The NPRC renounces all claims to Manchukuo, Formosa, Hainan, Shanghai, Tibet, the lands seized by the U.S.S.R., Macau, and Hong Kong.
- will not interfere with the internal affairs of the Reformed republic of China during the next 15 years.
- Limited armed forces with no more then 200,000 troops, limited air force.
- point 8 be removed and replaced with All NPRC citizens be allowed to travel throughout the GEACPS only after granted permission by the Japanese and by each induvidual government of the GEACPS
- preference to japanese and GEACPS goods be granted preferencial treatment and prices of products for both imports and exports be adjusted by the japanese market.
- free access to Chinese natural resources.
- The prime minister of the NPRC be choosing by the Japanese embassy.
- The ministries of education, economy,security, and military be choosing by Japanese and with japanese officials with in them.
- Control over the airspace of the NPRC will be handed to Japan.
I may have been hasty with my demands and i realize this takes away from your fun. i have suggested a re talk which may prove interesting for future of the game and the development of a rivalry in the future . accept and we can start moving forward into the future. Nkbeeching (talk) 14:39, December 10, 2013 (UTC)