Expires in 24 hours so hurry up https://discord.gg/FsvBVy
For your new nation do you mind specifying a bit more where exactly it is located? Also can you pick an OTL city or place for where your city is located? Thanks, Hquvfrioyle Lilenofryn (talk) 18:06, July 11, 2017 (UTC)
MAGHREB ALGO THINGY
here it be
Hey, just wanted to ask something about the mutinous troops. Do you still control them and their actions for the next turns or do I have the right to decide their actions in the next turns. Just want to know so I can see my options for the follow up of the civil war.
Thank you so much for your interest in my timeline. However, I'm sorry to say that I don't see any of your suggestions being workable here.
- While it is possible the Russians would have an "easier" time keeping Sagallo, I don't see it being any different from OTL. With Asia and North America being more profitable and strategically important for them, trying to get involved in Africa seems like a waste of time (geopolitically speaking, that is). This also ignores the likelihood that the Russian presence would be short-lived (just as the English, French, and Italian influences are in the contemporary Horn of Africa).
- Um... Japan is (kinda) already more powerful here. They are part of the Allies during World War II, hold a permanent seat on the UN Security Council, and possess nuclear weapons. While they aren't a superpower, by definition they are "more powerful" here. XP
- I can't speak about the Maritz Rebellion, as I only just learned about it. But from the looks of it, I doubt the POD would give enough butterflies to give this rebellion more success.
- I really don't see how World War I would be any different here. In all likelihood, Russia would not side with Germany, Austria-Hungary, nor the Ottomans; so them going against the British (one of their allies by this point) seems off.
- I highly doubt anything different would happen in respect to Iran.
- The Baltic States were already part of the USSR until 1991.
- The Finns were able to repel the Soviets from re-annexing them. I doubt anything would change here.
- Despite not having a West Coast, the US would still be the same in [virtually] all aspects.